♬ 55 ♬

"Babe" I said whining as I facetimed him after a long day training.
"Yes, Baby?"
"Why are you so good with kids?" I said pouting.
"What?" He was confused.
"I just watched your video with Jake, Ben and Will"
"Oh! They're really cute kids"
"Why are you so perfect?" I said as he just chuckled.

"Like- You can cook, clean... Even if you're a messy person"
"Hey!"
"You know how to take care of people, you're such a loving person, you're handsome, good at singing and dancing, life smart- You're literally a walking encyclopedia! And now I find out that you're good with kids too?! Marry me, Jongseong Park?" and he just laughed at me.

"Then the boys tell me that I'm the whipped one in this relationship. But don't worry Dae, I will marry you for sure one day" He said winking.
Only then I realized what I've just said.
"Omg, this is so embarrassing" I blurted in Japanese.
"It's ok, love. You're so cute and am I really that perfect?"
"Well... You're perfect, yes..."

"But you're also a scaredy-cat, you're messy, you flex random things too often, your humor is so broken and so dad type"
"Yet you love me"
"I do" I said sighing.
"I do love you... How can I not? You're such an incredible person! It's unfair!"
"You're a wonderful person as well, Daeyang" he said making me a blushing mess.

"You're caring as well, so understanding of everyone, you're really talented too! You can dance, sing, paint, play sports, you can also play the piano, you can compose songs and write lyrics perfectly. You're so poetic as well. Let's not forget the fact that you've got the sweetest voice ever and you've got the prettiest eye smile on earth. When things get tough, you're not afraid to seek for help and I'm glad that you trust me enough for that"

"Jongseong stop before I start crying!" I said almost wanting to hit my phone.
"Okay okay, love. I'll stop now" he said laughing lightly as he then smiled widely.
"Stop smiling"
"I can't"
"You're too gorgeous. Stop smiling!"
"Why? Are you falling for me?" He joked.

"Oh you wish, Jay Jongseong Park" I said playing along.
"Let's see you at the altar then, Sugawara Nishimura Umi"
"Are you two done making me third-wheel and feel so single this late at night?" I heard Jake's voice from the other end of the call.
"Sorry Jake!" I laughed.
"Well goodnight then, Daeyangie"
"Night, Jjong. Love you"
"Love you too" and with that we ended the call.

The girls were all in their rooms or in the bathroom while I stayed in the kitchen to call him. After the call I went back to my shared room with Minah.
"Done talking with Jay oppa?"
"Yeah... Things got too whipped"
"Yeah I heard" she said trying to hold her laugh.
"Shut up" I said jumping on my bed.
"Oppa's bday is coming closer, what's your plan? He's turing 20 years old internationally"

Ugh right! I don't know what I could get him! He's so rich he can just buy everything he wants pretty easily and he already has all the things he needs...

"I don't know! Jungwon's gettting him an air frier"
"Woah! That's so random as a gift"
"I told him that as well!" we said laughing.
"Weren't you working on new songs?"
"Yeah?"
"Why not dedicate him a song, unnie! Yeona unnie said we can release some songs predebut on Instagram then, after our debut, she's gonna get us a SoundCloud account and we'll upload them there" Minah said.

That's so- It's perfect! It's so perfect!

"Minah! This is great! This is so perfect!" I said opening my laptop.
"You're gonna produce a whole song now?!"
"No! I have a whole track drafts album, I'm just gonna see if I have something I can work on"
"Ohh! Then you're gonna work on the lyrics?"
"Exactly"

"Well unnie, good luck with your gift. I'm gonna go sleep! Don't stay up till morning!"
"Hm yes mom" I said jokingly.
After plugging my headsets in, I started listening to all the tracks I've made so far in search for a perfect one that I could use for his birthday gift. Finally, after about two hours I've decided for a melody but since it was past 3am, I took a quick pic, turned off the laptop, posted the picture and went off to sleep.

@fan1 • 1m | ohhhhhh can't wait!! >

@fan1 • 1m | ohhhhhh can't wait!! >.<

@fan2 • 1m | I'm excited now! What if it's a spoiler for the debut?!

@fan3 • 1m | SUMI ITS 3 AM THERE IN SOKOR?! WHY ARE YOU AWAKE 😭😭😭 GET SOME REST PLS😭🫶🫶

A/n: happy 2nd anniversary to enha 🥹🫶