♬ 39 ♬

The boys' fan meeting just ended and I was already in their room backstage. We were still comforting Jake after he cried cuz of the loss of his grandma.
"Oh? Hyung, Jinhee and Juyeon are coming here?" Jungwon said in a confused tone.
"Ah yeah I had to tell you but I forgot"
"Oh it's ok, they're on the way"
"Nice"
"So I'm finally gonna meet your girlfriend, Hm? Sunghoon?"

"She isn't. Yet" he said smirking.
"Juyeon" Jake immediately said hugging one of the girls who just entered.
"Hey guys"
"Hi Jinhee" Sunoo said.
"Hey!" Heeseung said.
"Oh? Who's her?" She said asking about me.
"Oh that's my gi- She's one of Niki's sisters" Jay quickly corrected himself.
"Wait! No wonder her socials were dead!" She said shocked.

"Huh?"
"She's Nishimura Umi, right? Niki's sister! There was a rumor she became a trainee as well"
"Yes, I am. Hi I'm Umi, nice to meet you!" I said smiling.
"I'm Choi Jinhee and she's Jake's cousin, Sim Juyeon"
"Oh wow- You're really tall!" Juyeon said after Jake finally let go of their hug.
"Thanks"

"Talent and visuals really run in your family! You're so pretty Umi-ssi!"

Yeah right...

"Oh don't be so formal with this glob of water" Jungwon said laughing.
"Ignore that gnome, he enjoys teasing me"
"Yah! Gnome who! I'm still taller than you"
"Finally my favorite noonas met!" my brother said laughing putting his hands on Jinhee's shoulders and mine.
"Oh, so I'm not one of your favorites?" Juyeon teased him.

"Nah" he said teasing Jake's cousin.
"So, ice boy, why did you invite us backstage?"
"To hang out, duh?"
"Ew no, I'd rather steal Umi and hang out with her"
"What a nice way to repay the food I bought you the other day" Jinhee and Sunghoon kept talking.
"Do they always bicker like that?" I asked the boys.
"Yeah"

"Let's go, dinner is on me today" Jake announced.
"REALLY?!" We all said.
"You want food or not?" He said getting ready to go in the vans.
In the first van, it was Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jay, me, and Jinhee, while the rest were in the other one.
"So? When did you meet the boys?" I asked her.
"Oh I was their instructor when they went filming for ice skating"

"Oh Ice skating!"
"And you know what's funny, Nimi? She doesn't bias me. Unbelievable" Sunghoon said rolling his eyes.
"Just because we like the same thing doesn't mean that you have to be my bias" She said rolling my eyes as well.
"Who's your bias then?"
"Me and Jungwon"
"Yeah, Jungwon is my bias and Jay oppa my wrecker. But let's say that since I got to know them I don't have a bias anymore. They're all good friends"

"Oh, I feel you there!"
"Babe you had a bias among us?!" Jay said.
"Babe?" Jinhee repeated confused.
"Jay you're a dumbass. And yeah... I and Jay are dating and only the hyung line plus Jungwon know"
"Ohh I see"
"Please don't tell Niki" Jay pleaded. "Sure, don't worry"
"No but back at that, who was your bias Nimi?" Heeseung asked.

"I didn't mean in ENHYPEN, but the Hybe Japan team. I was a Nicholas stan in I-LAND but now we see them often in the basements and hang out from time to time"
"Someone is jealous"
"Oh shut up Hoon and think about your love interest"
"I do, almost always, but I gotta respect her pace"
"Finally saying something that makes sense Jack Frost" Jinhee said.

"She knows your future hair color?" Heeseung asked.
"Yeah and now she won't stop calling me that" and we all laughed.
"From girl to girl, take it slow. Sunghoon waited already 5 years for you, he won't mind a few months more" I whispered to her ear.
"Yeah, I know but I think I'm gonna give in soon" she said whispering back and smiling, luckily none of the boys heard.

After dinner, we girls decided to go back home together to get to know a bit more.
"So you're telling me that you and Jay oppa have been going out for months?"
"We officially got together only after they recovered from COVID"
"Oh"
"Yeah but we knew the feelings were mutual since their first comeback. We both didn't feel ready but we decided to risk it after what happened"

"Aw You two really look good!"
"You and Sunghoon too" I said and she choked on air.
"Jin, it's useless hiding the fact that you're falling too" Juyeon added.
"Could be... But how about Kyungjun oppa?"
"I think he'll understand. After all, he can't force you"
"I don't know this dude but I agree, if you don't choose him he can't do much about it"