♬ 27 ♬

We arrived at a nearby grocery store and I immediately went to search for the food we would eat.
"Damn, you really left us huh?"
"Sorry Won, I'm not used to doing grocery shopping with someone"
"Hm don't worry. Ah right, since you're buying meat, go with Jay hyung. Jake hyung and I will go to the ramen isle"
"Hm okie"
I then went to where the meat was and saw Jay already there looking for some.

"Are you good at choosing meat, Jongseong oppa?"
"Hm? Since when did you start calling me by my Korean name?"
"I mean, you do the same. Why can't I do it too?"
"You have a point. And yes, I can choose good meat"
"Can you help me? I want to buy the best for the girls"
"Sure"

"You're doing a grill party at the dorm but you can't grill? Are you serious?" He said laughing.
"All I said is that surely Sehyeol unnie, Minah, Haneul and I can't grill. I don't know about the others"
"And what if not even them can grill-" at that moment my phone rang and I answered without even looking at the caller ID.
"Hello?"
"Umi! I found another account that's shipping you with Heeseung"

"Are you serious, Kira?! Again?! Ugh, this is getting annoying"
"Yes! And they all have done weird-ass edits with you two and they're starting to get scary. And the comments aren't good either... Full of delusional stans"
"Oh ok thank you for telling me, take care. Bye-bye Kira"
"I'll send it to you now. Bye bye Mimi, miss you" with that I hung up and took a deep breath.

"Something's wrong?"
"I just... With all the respect, but some of your so-called fans are so annoying and scary"
"What happened?"
"When I first came here Jake, Heeseung, and I got bored and started roaming through Twitter, and Jake stumbled upon an account seriously shipping Heeseung and I. Then since there, to be honest, we became a bit awkward"

"Oh... Why didn't you tell any of us?"
"Jake and Heeseung talked about it to your managers and they handled everything"
"I see... I didn't know our fans do that, I'm so sorry..."
"It's not like you can do something about it, don't worry"
"You sure?"
"Yeah, just a bit annoying"

Surely I'd rather be shipped with you- Umi?! What are you even thinking?! No stop!

"We should finish this, probably the girls are waiting for you"
"Ah yeah right. Let's go"
"Choose something for yourself, my treat"
"Oppa, there's no need"
"I insist"
"Really, you don't have to. I can afford that"
"Just let me buy something for you, cmon Daeyangie" he said ruffling my hair.
"Uh... Uhm- F-fine..." and I just grabbed a tub of my favorite ice cream.

We then reached Jungwon and Jake at the cashier and they paid first.
"Oh? Coffee and caramel ice cream? Is there anyone of us who even eats that?" Jake asked to Jungwon.
"Sunghoon hyung likes coffee but... Wait- Nimi likes this combo"
"Ah yeah, I'm getting that for her"
"Don't look at me, he's the one who insisted. I'm just taking in the free food" I said raising my hands jokingly.
"Oh Ok then" Jungwon said looking at me with his usual teasing smile still visible even with the mask on.

"Well guys, see you soon! It was nice hanging out again" I said about to leave to my dorms.
"Wait Nimi, let me walk you home" Jungwon said.
"There's no need, Won"
"You know I'm not changing my mind"
"Yes cuz you're a dumbass. You should go with Jay oppa and Jake and go rest"
"Bye hyung-deul! See you at the dorms!" he said waving at them and taking one of the plastic bags.