♬ 2 ♬

It's been a week since the debut lineup was announced and we were finally able to communicate with Riki more often. I came back home after practicing for my next audition when my phone lit up from some notifications.

My Mini Jackson

Umi
Umi
Umi
Umi
Umi
Umi
Umi
Umi

What?
Why are you spamming?

Imu

What now?

I miss u :p

And that means?

I miss u
Jake hyung taught me that!
He said that ur name backward can mean that

Ah hahaha
Wait
Aren't you busy?

We're going back home

Hm I see

Can I video call?

Yeah

Yay!!

"Umi!"
"Riki!"
"How have you been, big sis?"
"I'm fine, just... You know, stressed and nervous for my next audition. By the way, want me to call the girls over?"
"Nah, Konon said she's studying and Sola should be asleep"
"Wait you're in the car alone?"
"Nope, I'm with Jay hyung, Heeseung hyung, and Jungwon hyung. Want to say hi to them?"

"Yow Niki, who's that you talking to?" Someone said in Korean.
"My noona, Umi! That was Jungwon hyung, look!" He said getting the phone in a way to see all the boys with him.
"Oh- Hi guys! I'm Umi, nice to meet you" I said with my not-so-good Korean.
"Nice to meet you Umi-san! I'm Jay"
"I'm Heeseung"
"And I'm Jungwon"

"Yeah, I know who you guys are!" I laughed off awkwardly.
"By the way, she's the same age as you, Jungwon hyung"
"Really? But wait- How many sisters do you have?"
"3! You might know more about Konon from my pre-debut dance videos, but Konon and Umi are the same age, then there's Sola who's 4 years younger than me"
"Yeah I'm kinda the black sheep of the family"

"Stop saying that! How many times do I have to tell you that you're as talented as us!" He said with a disappointed look.
"Sorry, Riki it's been a long day..."
"Ok, I'll let you rest then. Take care!"
"Thank you, Riki. I'll get going now! Oh- Also I've sent a box yesterday with some stuff for you and the boys to enjoy, mom and dad don't know and they're planning to send you one soon too. Take care Mini Jackson and goodnight to you and your group mates"
"Good night Ocean! Bye bye"

Ni-Ki's pov

After I ended the video call I couldn't stop myself from letting a sigh escape my mouth.
"Is everything ok?" Heeseung asked.
"Yeah hyung... I just miss my sisters"
"I heard the word audition earlier" Jungwon said.
"Oh yeah! She also wants to become an idol and we made a promise before I left Japan. After I make it to the debut lineup, she has to pass an audition so we can one day meet on the same stage! Problem is, she really thinks low of herself..." I added.
"Yeah, I heard that, black sheep of the family?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, every time we did workshops and dance classes, people always compliment Konon noona and never her, people would only ask where Konon noona is. This way she started thinking that she's the less talented sibling"
"Don't worry Niki, I'm sure she's working hard to fulfill your promise and she's probably gonna prove those people wrong once she debuts"
"Yeah Heeseung hyung is right"
"I hope so..."

A/n: this story is linked to the sunghoon one :))) the regular update will be on Saturdays