♬ 9 ♬

During the rest of the week, I went to visit some of my friends from past workshops and danced together while the boys were at work.
"Woah Umi-chan! Finally, you're here in South Korea!"
"Harumi! I missed you!" I said hugging the girl I met 3 years ago in a workshop in Tokyo, who became a close friend of mine.
"So, how's life so far?"

"Feels like my dream is finally coming to reality! I can't believe tomorrow I'll move into the dorm already... Woah wait, it's gonna be the last night with the boys"
"Which boys?" She asked confused.
"Oh I forgot to tell you, I've been staying at my brother's place"
"Woah! You've been living with ENHYPEN?!"
"Shh! Don't shout it!"
"Umi, it's just the two of us"

"And what if others outside hear you?"
"One, we're talking in Japanese. Two, these rooms are soundproof"
"Still!"
"So... How are they in real life?"
"Pretty much what they've shown us"
"Bestie all we had was I-LAND's evil editing and some clips from previews"
"Well, let's start with the one I'm closer to"

"If you tell me Riki I'm gonna hit you"
"I was about to say Jungwon but ok then I'm gonna start with my brother" I said rolling my eyes at her.
"Jungwon?!"
"Yeah We became pretty close since we're the same age and he helps me with Korean by teaching me formal terms. And our personalities are kinda similar"
"Now that I think of it, from what it's shown to us, you and Jungwon are pretty similar"

"Next Sunoo-"
"Just like your brother"
"But we don't bicker 24/7. I still wonder how can he stay so calm at Riki's mischievousness"
"He isn't that bad, cmon"
"Oh shut it! You're just whipped for my brother" I said teasing her "After Sunoo I'm close to Heeseung. He's really fun to be around and his ramyeon lives up to the expectations!"

"Really? Now I want ramyeon. Let's get some later!"
"Sure! Next is the two ISTJs, Sunghoon and Jake. They're really nice and try to make me feel at home. Jake even said that if ever he had a sister he wants her to be like me, I don't know how he can say that after only 6 days of living with them. Lastly Jay, not that we don't talk or whatever. I just got to know the others more"

"Jay would translate things for me when they talk all at once and we would take turns in cooking since they were all tired from their debut preparation"
"You cook for them? That's so cute!"
"I'm really thankful since they let Riki and I stay with each other for a while. I missed my brother so much-"
I was still talking when my phone rang.

"Hello? Riki?"
"Where are you? We finished earlier than expected and they suggested eating outside"
"We're gonna pick you up" Jake said through the phone.
"Oh- I'm with Harumi-chan right now"
"Harumi?! Woah, lemme say hi to her! Ok, we're coming there!"
"What- Riki? Riki! And he hung up. I guess you'll meet some of the boys" and my friend started jumping around.

After some minutes Jungwon texted me to go outside, so Harumi and I got our things, paid for the room we rented, and went outside.
"Hey, guys!"
"Nimi!" Sunoo said.
"Harumi! Long time no see!"
"Oh yeah, Riki!"
"Bye Rumi-chan! See you again soon!" I said getting into the van with Jay Heeseung and Jungwon, while the other four were in the other one.