♬ 20 ♬

My Mini Jackson

Hey
Riki
I'm so sorry we can't spend your bday together

I'll still try to pass by later but in case I won't be able here's a small message for you

Happy 15th birthday my lovely brother, you're growing so much, but please don't stop being yourself to act all mature. Now you're an idol and you have fans to take care of, they love you so much too, there might be some of them who may try to take you down but you're a strong person who can go through all of that. And always remember that I'm here for you my Mini Jackson.

I know you miss home so much but let's be strong together and one day we will be able to see them again, they miss us too but they're so so soooo proud of you. Whenever you're struggling with anything, I'm here to listen or help you talk about it. Anyways enough with all this drama. I hope you get to enjoy your day with your members and eat lots of food! Love you sm my little brother and happy happy birthday once again

:((
Thank you ocean
But we really won't meet today?

I'll try to visit to drop off your gift
But not sure if I have the time or if you have it
In case let's just wait until the winter break

Hm ok
We will be home earlier cuz hyung-deul wanted to celebrate mine and sunghoon's hyung birthday together today since we should finish early

Oh Okok
I'll see
Anyways say late happy bday to sunghoon oppa too
Take care Riki

You too ocean
Bye-bye

Bye-bye

But what he doesn't know, is that I'm gonna be there with the others, while the maknae line and Sunghoon will entertain him outside so we can surprise him.

It was finally 6 pm and we have those two hours of break to eat and rest so I hurried to the boys' dorms where Jake, Heeseung, and Jay were already taking the food in the living room so we could eat together.
"Nimi, finally!" Jake said.
"Yeah sorry, I ran as fast as I could"
"You ran from the company to here?! Are you stupid? You've been working all day! You should've taken a cab" Jay scolded me.

"Aish Jay let her be, what's important is that she's here, right in time. The boys are on the elevator" Jake said.
We turned off the lights waiting for the four boys to open the door
"Surprise!" we all screamed when the lights were turned on.
"Woah! For me?"
"Yes Niki, we prepared this for you" Sunghoon said.
"Now come here and hug me, Mini Jackson" I said.

"Ocean!"
After eating quickly, we sat down and chatted for a while.
We were all sitting on the floor, me sitting between my brother and Heeseung.
We caught up with everything that have happened in their first week after the debut. But soon, tiredness hit me and I ended up falling asleep on Heeseung's shoulder.

Heeseung's pov

We went on talking without realizing that Nimi have fallen asleep till I felt a weight on my shoulder.
"Guys? She fell asleep, what do we do?"
"She must be super tired from their practices for the monthly evaluation that just passed" Jake said.
"Do you think it's ok to ask Yeona noona to let her skip their last lessons?" Sunoo asked.
"There's a chance she lets her, Ocean said that they did really well in the evaluation" our youngest said.

"Let's call her then, does anyone have her number?" Sunghoon asked and everyone signed a no with their heads.
"Should we use her phone?" Jungwon suggested.
"We don't know the password though" Niki said.
"We should ask manager hyung for the number" Jay said.
"Yeah someone asks him for noona's number" I said.