♬ 52 ♬

After that, Sunghoon left and we ate what Sunoo and Jay cooked.
"Hyung cooked your favorites!" Sunoo said.
"Hm yeah Thanks" I simply said and I saw him being all pouty.

Ok, now I'm feeling guilty for being petty...

I finished eating quickly and saw that he just finished as well.

"Jongseong. Your room. Now" I said getting up and not waiting for him but I heard the members teasing him.
"Dae, baby... I'm sorry for not greeting you" he said back hugging me.
"I wanted to surprise you tonight and I was also overthinking wether to greet you or not because you didn't like your birthday much, in fact you hated it" he explained.
I turned around and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry babe, I wanted to try acting petty and the boys played along. I knew you'd do something like this, that's why you didn't text me. But I was a bit pissed because you didn't text me at all! Not even about my profile vid!"
"I'm sorry, baby" he said kissing me.
"It's ok, after all we're both busy. But hey! Yeona unnie gave us the day off tomorrow, I'm staying over"
"Perfect then, I'll give you my gift later"

"I'll give you mine later as well"
"You didn't have to"
"But I want to! In Korea, it's tradition that girls give something v to the boys on Valentine's Day, plus it's something simple"
We all got changed and went to bed. Since Sunghoon's staying at Jinhee's tonight, Jake said he didn't want to be a third wheel, so he went to sleep on Sunghoon's bed.

"Just because my sister just turned an adult internationally, doesn't mean you guys can do stuff" he said smirking at me but then glared at Jay.
"RIKI!? Where did you learn that?!" I screamed at him as he closed the door running away.
"I swear that kid" I said massaging my forehead.
"Why are you smirking?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing" he kept smirking.

"Omg! You weren't thinking of that, were you?! I'm not ready!"
"What?! No no! I just realized that we're both internationally adults"
"And so?" I asked sitting on his bed.
"We can go to any country where you're an adult and enjoy some wine together"
I blinked few times before just giving up and laying next to him.
"You really enjoy drinking?"

"Nah, I just thought it'd be romantic to have a wine night somewhere like Paris or Milan"
"Hm, maybe one day? But not any time soon!"
"I'll gladly wait" he said kissing my forehead and pulling me closer to spoon me.
"By the way, here. I know the boys always eat them. This time hide them" I said handing him my Valentine's gift.

"Woah! Ferrero Rocher! Thank you, baby! Here's your birthday gift" he said pulling something from under a pillow.
"Oh?! A necklace!"
"It has my initials behind this" he pointed out turning the star shaped garnet pendant around, 'PJS'.
"Woah... It's so pretty, babe. Thank you so much. This is the prettiest necklace ever" I sat up and put the necklace on.

"And, since it's also Valentine's Day and a year since our first date, here" he said taking out of his shirt a pendant as well, it was a water drop shaped emerald pendant and he showed me my initials, 'SNU'.
"Y-you put them both..."
"Obviously, I was the first one you told about the meaning of your stage name. I figured out that now that you guys told Niki, you wanted to be more open about your late parents"

"I- I love you so much, Jay"
"Love you so much too, Umi"
"I was thinking..."
"Hm? What, love?"
"What if one day we're gonna visit my parents? I never had the courage to visit them at their graveyard..."
"If you want me to be there, then I'll be by your side, babe"
"Let's organize a trip then!"
"But for that we have to talk about it to our companies"
"Well, Yeona unnie knows already. We have to talk to yours"

"Let's do that tomorrow, then! Maybe they can give you a schedule in Japan during our world tour and visit them then"
"Oh! Sounds great! Yeona unnie has been thinking and working on some Japanese promotions!"
"Then it's set, first thing in the morning we're gonna try to talk with my CEO, then there's work for me and maybe a date before I bring you back to your dorms"
"Sounds perfect"