[0.8] Anti Void

「Ink Sans POV」

Ink floated idly in the warm golden light of the doodlesphere with a pen loosely dangling in his mouth as he looked up from the page of an AU in his gloved hand to see that other pages were falling around him.

"Ink!" Dream came crashing into him, causing him to drop the page he was holding as it floated back to its respective place in the sea of alternate universes surrounding him.

"Oh no, no, no. This is bad, really bad." Dream panicked as he glanced around at the falling pages and tightly hugged the painter. "We're dead. Dead! I love you, my friend."

"That's strange..." Ink commented as he picked up the page of another fallen AU. "Error and I had a truce and I haven't created any new AUs so he shouldn't be destroying anything."

"Don't look at me." Dream dismissively huffed and turned away. "My brother doesn't destroy AUs like that."

Ink tapped his chin with his pen in thought as he watched another page start to fall and looked closely as red cords ran through the Underground.

「Error Y/n POV」

You used one of your red cords to place a doll of your roommate, or voidmate, against his round red reading glasses that you had taken just to annoy him.

Error sat on the couch trying to watch a very inaccurate and poorly dubbed version of Undernovela since he couldn't find his reading glasses to see the subtitles better.

"Cheese! I want cheese!" The voiceover angrily said as Asgoro was throwing things around in a rage.

"The dubbed version is trash." Error complained, searching around for his reading glasses. "Where are they?!"

Geometric pinpricks changed shape to focus as Ink followed the red cords running through the anti-void to find them leading to a newer version of you he had never seen before with bright red error signs glitching over your colourless body that signified you were a dangerous entity.

"Is that...?" Ink gasped, slowly taking the large paintbrush off his back.

"There's an Error Y/n..." Dream whispered as he laid his soft golden pinpricks on your glitched form. "Hey, look! There's Blue!"

"They're so cute!" Ink ignored him, dropping his weapon with stars in his eyes and cupping his face adoringly. "I didn't know there was another error wandering the multiverse."

Blue let out a muffled call for help as your cords constricted his mouth and soul, digging in slightly when you tensed as the other skeleton burst into your personal bubble.

"Hi! I'm Ink, as in Ink Sans." The strange skeleton held his hand out to you. "What's your name?"

"Y/n." You stared at his hand for a good moment before cautiously using a red string to shake it.

"That's cute, haha..." Ink chuckled. "I mean, do you have a special name?"

"Like Lusty?" You tilted your head in confusion as you eyed the paint vials strapped to his belt with distrust.

"Lust Y/n knew about them?" Dream quietly questioned with a soft sigh. "Goodness... They never tell us anything."

"You like UnderLust?" Ink excitedly said before a waterfall of black ink flooded out of his mouth onto the white floors of the anti-void. "You're the first person to ever say that!"

"I don't really have a problem with UnderLust..." You thoughtfully said. "Except that everyone's trying to touch me."