[0.7] Time is Running

「Nightmare Y/n POV」

A calm feeling washed away the constant waves of fear you felt, and you opened your eyes as the slimy black tentacles slowly slithered away from you.

"Sleep." Nightmare ordered in a gentle voice as always as he melted away into a puddle of tar.

You smiled to yourself as you sunk into your soft bed that was more than twice as large as the beds the other recruits had.

Feeling restless, however, you left the room in your weakened state to grab a bite from the kitchen. "I wonder if Killer Y/n has any chocolate left..."

Cross opened the fridge for a midnight snack to see that the door just held bottles of ketchup and everything else had a name on it as nothing seemed to be up for grabs.

There was a hotdog with rancid, raw meat that had the name Horror Sans written in blood, and then there was a normal hotdog that belonged to Dust Sans. There was also a hotcat that looked a little stale as if it had been there for a while with a small note attached to it.

For Killer Y/n. <3
p.s. sorry for killing chara

"What's with these has-been Classic Sanses and their hot animals?" Chara commented as he facepalmed. "No wonder Killer Y/n left him."

"Chocolate..." Cross whispered as his pinpricks dilated from excitement.

"Killer Y/n is on their period right now and they get really moody." You spoke, and he turned to see an alternate version of you with black hair staring back at him with void black eyes.

"If you keep staring at me like that, you're going to make me blush..." You averted your eyes as the strange Sans continued to stare at you.

"Isn't that Nightmare Y/n?" Chara questioned, only to widen his eyes when you directly responded to him.

"Yes..." You answered, and Cross felt his pinpricks shrink in surprise.

"You can see me?" Chara then asked, floating around you to see that your eyes followed him.

"I can see other ghosts, too." You casually told him. "Dust Sans has his brother's ghost following him wherever he goes. It's very sweet."

"I don't get it." Cross straightforwardly said. "Why does everyone think you're..."

"Nightmare just finished feeding off my negativity, so I can hear my own thoughts for a little while." You explained with a silent yawn. "I usually spend these hours resting so no one really knows about it."

You heard the wrapper crinkle as he opened the chocolate, but what surprised you was when you then heard the chocolate breaking as he held out half to you, and one of your tentacles shot out as you quickly took it before disappearing.

「Classic Y/n POV」

You closed your eyes as the hot water hit your smooth skin, gently scrubbing the conditioner into your hair when you noticed black clumps of hair falling between your fingers and onto the shower floor in contrast to your natural colour.

"Y/n, are you done yet?" Chara knocked on the door from outside the bathroom. "You always do this..."

Slowly picking it up, you realised it wasn't a delusion and dropped it as you struggled to breathe, coughing a black tar substance onto the wet tiles.

「Outer Y/n POV」

The Underground wasn't exactly underground, and you felt lucky to live in such a beautiful universe with an endless starry sky that not even Error Sans would dare to destroy.