[0.0] Alternate Universe

When Error Sans or Error Y/n is talking the text will be bold. When there is an underlined word in their text that means it glitches more and lowers in pitch for emphasis.
_______________________________________

「Fell Y/n POV」

"Come on, Sans." You call back as you teleport ahead of him, playfully sticking out your tongue. "Everyone's already making their way down the mountain."

"Alright, alright, I'm comin'." Sans gruffly chuckled as he teleported to your side. "Sweetheart, slow down."

You take a moment to look up at the starry sky together in silence, and the love in your heart grows as you turn to him. "Can I kiss you?"

"Heh..." A quiet laugh rumbles up his sternum. "You don't give up, do ya?"

His red eye lights shift to you, admiring how your eyes glow so bright and radiant, the light of his fallen world.

You pouted, and he sighs in response. "Yeah... Yeah, you can."

Your soul, strong with determination, pulses faster with surprise as you slowly lean in to press your lips to his sharp teeth and hesitate.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" Blue strings tightly constrict your soul and pull you away from your beloved Sans into the hold of another, suffocating you with his very presence glitching before you. "It's not everyday you find a Y/n that falls into the Underground, let alone survive."

"Error, give 'em back and get the f#$% out of my world!" Sans cursed the corrupted version of himself and tried to call out to you. "Hang in there, sweetheart! I won't let this a$$hole take you from me!"

"You know what, Red?" Error says as he plays with the strings at the ends of the fingers of his free hand.

"What?" Sans aggressively yelled as his left eye flared red, readying his magic. "What the hell do I know?!"

"Thanks for the chocolate." Error laughed maniacally and dragged your limp body into a plain portal, closing it behind him and letting the red beams from Fell's gaster blasters burn craters into the ground.

「Error Y/n POV」

"Mweh heh heh!" Sans giggled as he swung back and forth on your red strings in the empty white space you shared with another Sans who was trying to watch Undernovela on his side of the anti-void.

"Can you keep it down?!" The other Sans complained, one of his blue strings striking you in a warning whip. "Don't make me get up and come over there to shut you up."

"Shouldn't you be out destroying universes? You really are lazy like every other Sans. I'm embarrassed to be a glitch like you." You rolled your eyes in annoyance and gently set down the smaller Sans who adjusted his blue scarf and gloves before turning to look up at you with curious, starry eyes.

You looked like the version of yourself from his universe, but with black hair. One eye was blue and the other was red, both with red lines running down your cheeks along with the way your body glitched with the word "error" here and there, and the regular red stripe on your black sweater was now a dark blue.

"Come on, dirty messy hacker! I'm the only glitch that takes out the trash!" The Sans stands up and starts to walk over to you, but you remain calm and unphased, folding your hands behind your back.