Defient Brat

Dean 

I was incredibly proud of my girl, the way she handled TJ's antics and was so loving in the way she spoke to him. She was polite to my dearest friends and I can even see a future where Sandy and Caris become close friends, which to be honest would be lovely. 

At Dinner when she mentioned going out for dinner I was worried she had upset Timothy and Sandy. I was grateful that what she was suggesting enlightened them and sealed the deal of them liking her. TJ is my godson, I took a vow to not only be here to guide him in life but to raise him should anything happen to his parents, which I would never allow, Only I take my vow seriously. Caris is the type of woman I would gladly raise him with. 

Once in the car Caris was quiet, which worried me and so I asked if she was okay, she hummed and I knew something was not okay. 

"Baby please tell me what's rattled your boat, I can tell you are upset" I asked in a soft tone, she sighed and looked away from me. 

"Dean, maybe Taylor was a better match for you, I love kids and I know now you may have no choice but to have some but you were happy with Taylor. She wanted the same future as you do, the future we are expected to have you don't want, it's forced". She said in a quiet tone.  

I was shaking, angry, afraid, confused. I pulled over down a quiet street. "Baby I broke up with Taylor, it was my choice and sure sometimes it suited me that She never seemed to want kids but that's because other women only wanted that with me to trap me, make money from me." I looked at her watering eyes, she really didn't get it.

 "Caris, I never wanted kids because I didn't want to be a father like my own, I didn't want to raise kids with parents who would constantly separate and get back together. Taylor would have been that woman, I was never in love with her '' She sniffled and I wiped her tears away. 

"Baby I am so in love with you, making a baby is no longer something that I don't want. I would love any child that was a part of you. But I never cared for the idea, until I fell in love. But if we cant have a baby you are more than enough and so my father can fuck off".

She giggled and so I took her hand "I won't ask you to marry me, if I don't want to marry you. Yes I have to marry according to my father, but I choose the bride and baby there is no one else I would have in mind". told her with a sincere heart and she kissed my hand.

"Then don't ask unless you are sure" she said in a warning tone. "Okay baby, let's get home, it's getting late" to which she nodded and I had the car's engine roaring. 

We got home and she went to have a bath, when I knew she was out of the room I called Timothy "alright mate, we are home, thought I would let ya know as I know Sandy worries" I said as he answered. 

He had nothing but loving and kind things to say about Caris and also said how Sandy wanted to invite her on her morning runs.

I was grateful for moments like this when my life felt normal, regular even."I am sure she would love that, thanks mate. Listen, me and Caris will have known each other for six months next month at the end of July, I want to take her away but also I need your help with some other plans." I asked and of course my best mate was more than happy to help. I hung up the phone and made me and Caris a hot chocolate. When I find her laying on the bed air drying and naked I lick my lips. 

I hand her the hot chocolate and go to get in the shower saying no other words to her, leaving her confused as she drank her hot chocolate. I pulled my clothes off harshly and in a rush, in the shower I washed my hair and body and trimmed my beard shape a bit. Once I had towel dried I found Caris back in the room still naked. 

I opened my night stand and she watched as I pulled out a leather tassel whip, to which her eyebrow raised amused. "Baby you can't pout like you did today and not think I will punish the brat in you" She sucks in a sharp breath and clenches her thighs together, she is already fucking horny for me, my perfect woman 

"Safe word" I demand and she gets on her knees in front of me with her wrists out and together, I love how obedient she can be, but yet my brat will tease me until I punish the pleasure from her, she secretly enjoys some level of pain and I know it. 

"Lilac" she says and I smirk as I accept her safe word and circle her like some carnivorous bird waiting to strike my prey. As I come back around to her front I bind the wrists she is still holding up. "Kiss my feet, Kiss your king" I demand only she bites the top of my big toe and looks at me playfully.

 "Still feeling defiant today, still want to be my brat" I tell her before grabbing her by her long white hair and pulling her to lay over my lap, with the tassel whip I strike her arse, not once not twice but four times and with each strike I asked "will you serve your king" to which she said "not today" but with each answer she groaned in pleasure. 

After my fourth strike I spanked her with my hand, rubbing after each slap, a deafening sound that had her moan and my cock was hard under her, but I was far from done. 

I used my two fingers to rub her slit while she dangled over my lap. She was soaking, sopping wet for me, so I finger fuck her perfect tight hole hard while my other hand found its way to her neck, she looked up at me and I held her neck tightly as she turned it, craning her head to watch my face. 

As she got close to coming over my hand, my other hand tightened around her neck until her orgasm soared through her body and she sprayed her beautiful cum over my hand. 

Letting go I lift her on top of me and she goes to lower herself over my hard pulsing thick cock, but I grab at her hips, tutting "will you serve your king, my queen?" I asked and she groaned and said "always" under her raspy breath, her chest was heaving and her breasts were alluring, her nipples hard and erect for me. 

I lower her down as I suck on her nipples nearing her to another orgasm and myself to cum inside her tight cunt. As we both came we placed our foreheads together and just pant, taking eachothers oxygen with quick breaths.

"I love you" I told her before laying her in the bed and wiping her beautiful thighs and vulva clean from my mess. I kissed her and crawled into bed next to her, cuddling her "goodnight baby" 

In the morning we woke up and I was excited to spend the day with the woman I love. We had some crumpets and jam for breakfast with our usual coffees, then after we both had eaten together.

I booked us tickets to the zoo and surprised Caris, she ran off to get dressed and she wore a simple dress with her trainers which was really cute on her and perfect for a day at the zoo. I wore my jeans and a white T shirt and Caris told me she loved me in white shirts or T shirts. I pulled her into a kiss reminding her how beautiful she is before we left for our day together.

Thank you all for your reads, please vote and comment!