Waiting Until its the Right Time

Dean

I woke up next to Caris, her face was red and she felt a little warm, probably from being hungover, I had changed her into soft fluffy PJs, but now seeing she was warm I thought it would be best to remove the bottoms so she was just in the top and her thong.

I stared at her legs thinking about them wrapped around me, I got hard for her, but I wouldn't do anything when she had been under the influence of alcohol. I kissed her head and went back to my room.

Caris and I have so much to say to each other, I need to tell her that I love her. I want to ask her on a date again, tell her in a special way and ask her to be my girlfriend.

I didn't want her to be my maid, I just wanted her to be mine and to know this was more.

I went to bed in my own bed, and relieved my hard cock before I slept, stroking it while thinking only about my girl.

I hoped she would say yes, I needed her to say yes. I fell asleep dreaming of my beautiful Caris.

I woke early and her snoring was louder than usual so I left her to sleep. I popped by the office with bagels for all my employees that had been working last night. Ron was there and asked us to speak in my office.

He leaned against my desk eating a bagel and before I had fully shut the door, he squealed "so tell Ronny everything" I chuckled but told him about Caris getting drunk, the weird way she shouted at me before passing out. I left out the vomit part, realizing Caris was probably embarrassed over that.

Ron shook his head while pinching his nose "What" I shrugged.

Ron tutted then said "that poor girl is in love with you, but sounds like she's stuck in her head, what was she doing before drinking, did anything happen?"

I gasped "Danny spoke with her" and Ron nodded "Ask Danny what she said, because it seems Caris was sad, but became angry after that talk". He was right so I thanked him and told him to send Danny into my office. He left and soon Danny entered and sat into the seat in front of me.

"Back to coming in more often, that's good boss we had missed you. Seemed like you had been busy with your new toy".

I instantly saw flames of anger behind my eyes. "toy, Fucking Toy!"

Danny shrugged "Yeah Caris, she is a nice girl so I knew you would take some time to wear her down, but according to Taylor you have had the girl already. She was bragging about sucking you off in the morning to Taylor. Dean, you know Taylor is still in love with you, that whore really hurt Taylors feelings. I also know you don't like to kiss and tell, you keep it all private, your sex life so i'm sure you are pissed at the girl and will send her packing right."

I was fuming, I wanted to tell Danny to leave and never look back, but I realized she wasn't fully to blame. Taylor had lied to Danny about the situation, and being her cousin, Danny's only living family I know she would always defend Taylor.

"What did you say to Caris, exactly Danny?" I asked. Danny told me word for word and my anger grew until it finally exploded.

"She isn't some whore I wanted to keep as a sex slave, she was never bought for sex. I never intended to have sex with her! Then I went and fell in love with her, now you might have caused me to lose her '' I punched my wall repeatedly until I felt Danny's arms pulling me away.

"Dean, you love her?"

I turned to her not realizing my eyes were wet, "yes I fucking love her, and you made her beleive she was nothing to me. Danny, she has become my home, my world and you and your interfering arse ruined it".