Salty popcorn and wet lips

Just a short disclaimer, this chaper contains Sexual Assault, please continue with caution

Caris 

I cried until I fell asleep!

I went to bed hungry and it was cold too. I finally found peace but it didn't last long.

I woke up from being hungry so I stretched and walked to the kitchen. On my way there I found the white throw from the lounge and wrapped it around myself.

He had left me food on the counter again!

 He also left two notes, only this time they were not as abrupt and he put sweets with them. 

I wondered when he found time to pop out to the shop.

Maybe he had already bought them, I don't know. 

My heart flutters at the idea of him having bought me some sweets!

I imagined he would bring another girl home, so I ate dinner and took the sweets to the bedroom. 

I did not need to see another one of his whores!

I turned on the TV, watched another episode of vampire diaries and then had a bath.

 It was about midnight and I was trying to sleep, his words kept playing on my mind "have you never been shown such a good time that you went back for more!" I sighed

The only man I had been with never cared for my needs and only really did what he felt like doing. I don't even get why sex is so good. People pay for it, and I know women who have said it's good. I just don't believe that.

Men just use a womens body!

They only Care about their own release

I fall asleep reminded that all I have known is pain. 

I wake up, drenched in sweat, I get nightmares from time to time about Charlie, and the things he used to do to me. 

I wish it would just go away, but I know no matter how far I run, he's out there and looking for me.

I have a shower and get changed into some baggy lounge bottoms and top. I planned to stay in today, my bruises were starting to fade and I was happy that soon I won't be reminded of Davide Sorento every time that I look into the Mirror.

 I tied my hair up in a messy bun, and made my way to the kitchen. I half expected to see one of Dean's strange women, I was glad that I didn't.

After I drank my water I turned and Dean was in the lounge "Morning" I jumped, not expecting him to just be sitting there.

 I also couldn't help but notice him in jeans and a T-shirt, casual! It suited him. The way the T-shirt was folded at the sleeves to compliment his flexed Biceps. 

 I joined him and also noticed that he had gotten us a starbucks breakfast. Which he really didn't need to do. 

He made small talk asking what I was doing today, and then we both said sorry. He was sorry he was unprofessional, not sorry he hurt my feelings. 

That was enough to clarify that all I was to him was a maid. 

I dont know why his opinion mattered to me but it did, and it shouldnt. "Its okay, its just, you keep assuming that I am some street whore. You dont know me or my past Dean. I have never sold my body to improve my life or even to survive in life. I have not had sex with random men, only when I was in relationships". I sighed, he didn't need to know that there had only been Charlie.