Big Talk

Dean 

I hated leaving Caris, I had hated it so much more since she was taken from me. I was filled with worry, and dread when I left her. Anxiety would fuel my body, worry and overwhelming intrusive thoughts that only grew and grew the closer it got to dinner time

I finally could take her out tonight, how she deserves. After we talked and she saw me in a light I never knew existed I knew for sure that no other woman could love me the way she does, and that there was no other woman that I wanted beside me. 

I knew she would help remind me what was important and keep me on the straight and narrow. I also know mother was right that father would want us to marry.  Only tonight I will ask her to be my girlfriend, I can't rush Caris after all she's been through and this step feels right, if anything it's long past due. 

I was at work, tidying my office since Ron and Danny had stepped up and helped more with management. This place was disgusting.

Danny had also helped herself to my Cigars, and Ron had not refilled my coffee machine. Those two are feral and have no class! I was just sorting through my desk when Danny knocked, I know her signature knock, both her and Ron have one, when I give her permission to come in she slips in past the door really slowly.

 "Hey Boss, I know Caris is still settling in back home, or well at yours, uhm home, I don't know but I know it may be too soon. I was hoping to come see her soon" she said while looking doubtful. 

"Danny, she doesn't need my permission, and actually that's a lovely idea. In fact I have asked her out to dinner. Do you think you can swing by mine, just help her get ready and give her some company? I asked, scratching my chin, Danny nodded, clapping her hands excitedly. I knew Caris would also be excited to see Danny.

After Danny left I decided to finish some more paperwork and booked me and Caris a reservation at an italian restaurant. 

Finally it was 4pm so I used the shower in my ensuite at work, slipped into my black Hugo boss suit that I kept at work, encase meetings came up and I left to pick up my girl. 

In the car I play the music super loud, green day and I get an espresso from the starbucks drive through. More because I needed a boost, to wake me up after a boring day in that office. 

I also bought a cookie that I know Caris loves and hid it in the gloves department for her, I know she always has a sweet tooth. I pulled up into the driveway, I let Mark take the night off and chose to take Caris myself, no chauffeur. More private and intimate.

I open the door and when I enter I see my gorgeous girl, she was wearing the dress that I had asked Danny to pick up so that we matched and she was stunning, I was lost for words, after I twirled and complimented my girl we headed to the cat and I opened the door for her.

 I intended to be not only her man, but a man she deserves and so as cliche as that was; I would try to be a gentleman. 

My eyes traveling, slowly undressing her in my mind, seeing her blush, those dimples finding their way back onto her cute freckled face as she looks away. That was my body betraying my heart, losing some control. 

she slides into the passenger seat, keeping eye contact as she does and as I turned away slamming the door shut, I felt my beating heart hammering, I need her, I need her to be mine.

We picked up some speed on the motorway, I noticed my tank was low so I pulled up to the petrol station. I put my hand on Caris's Knee and told her that I Wouldn't be long as I needed to go pay. 

She got out and stretched, I filled my tank while watching her intently through the window. We were the only ones here and I was very tempted to kiss her right on the hood of my car. I asked if she needed anything before I had headed into the shop to pay. "Just some water please Dean".

I winked and told her "of course baby, I must admit that I too am thirsty but not for water". I paid and grabbed the bottle of water, when making my way back to the car I saw two men walking up to my girl, they must have just arrived. 

As I neared the car my blood boiled at what I was hearing. These men are messing with the wrong man. 

"Come on sweet thing, why would you want to go home with some small dicked rich boy who's clearly playing with Daddy's money to overcompensate with this car. Sure I am broke, but babe let me show you how a real man fucks his bitch", he goes to grab Caris by the wrist I step forwards while clenching my jaw tight. 

I was coming in to punch him, but then Caris swiped her arm away, she didn't defend herself, basically shrugging off the insults that the man made by calling her a bitch and accusing her of being a gold digger. 

Instead she stood tall, folded her arms and defended me "Oh no, my mans not overcompensating! Sure he has some nice cars but what he has packing sure is enough to keep me excited. As for you little man, I hardly imagine there is much to pack into those medium lame arse dirty trunks that you have poking out at your waist. In fact-" 

I gasp and then struggle to hold back laughter as she grabs his tiny bulge "As I thought, little-" she looked down, giggled and then looked back up, " little man, big talk". 

He went to slap her, but I pulled her back to take the slap that hit my chest. I grinned at how little of an impact it had. I sniggered before showing my gun and they both ran off. 

I told Caris to get into the car, I was abrupt, I needed to get us to our reservation before I lost full control, I was hot for her and with every glance I felt myself grow solid under her gaze. 

Once in the car she looked sad, I hope those boys didn't upset her too much. Seeing her standing up for me, teaching those sad little wannabes a lesson was a massive turn on.

"I'm sorry" she said and through the corner of my eye I saw her worried face. "Oh baby, why are you sorry?". I asked while resting my hand on her knee. I had hoped my touch would bring her warmth and comfort, instead her smooth skin under mine had me heating up. 

That was a bad start to a date, hopefully there can be a happy ending!!

Thank you for reading, votes and coments!!

Tell me, whats your idea of a perfect first date?