Deal or No Deal

Obito teleported Kakashi out of Kamui, wrists bound in front of him, charka suppression seals binding his chakra away to keep him under control. Kakashi glared at him, annoyed, but scowled at the Konoha ninjas.

"Why did you bring your pups here, Guy?" Kakashi cursed. "Bloody hell!"

"They're my students!"

"I damn well know that!" Kakashi hissed, yanking at his restraints. "But they are only genin! What the hell are you thinking?"

Obito grasped the back of Kakashi's yukata, holding him in place. The Omega hissed and squirmed, but Obito merely wrapped his arm around his waist and tugged him against his side.

"I'm sorry, Rival!" Guy cried. "But they are full of passionate youth!"

Sometimes Obito forgot how much of a dumbass Guy was.

Pakkun growled lowly. "This is why I wanted to go alone."

"It seems you're busy," Obito said dryly, interrupting the 'reunion'. "So perhaps I'll keep myself entertained once again with Kakashi and we'll meet up with you later?"

Pakkun bristled and Guy's expression turned dark. Tenzo growled lowly, but refrained from doing anything. Izumi seemed to be the least affected, in fact, she was studying Kakashi, eyeing him curiously.

"I thought Kakashi's scent smelled different." Guy's fists clenched, his knuckles turning white. "I will make you pay for taking advantage of him while he was drugged."

"I'm fine, Guy," Kakashi insisted. "I promise."

"My eternal rival, reassuring me even when it's you who needs help!" Guy sobbed. "You're too kind-"

Kakashi twitched. "I'm not being kind! I'm stating facts! You need all the information you can get-"

Obito tugged his hair lightly, forcing their eyes to meet. "I don't think that will help much, Kakashi."

"Evidently not." Kakashi scowled.

"Now, now." Izumi held her hands up, smiling sweetly. "Why don't we continue our negotiations?"

Obito deliberately focused on her, and smirked when Guy tried to take advantage. Guy dived in, speeding straight in, trying to grab Kakashi. Kakashi tried to warn him, but Obito allowed Guy to slip right through Kakashi and crash into the trees behind them.

All the Konoha Ninja flinched. The little green clad pup yelping in distress.

Kakashi winced as several trees hit the ground. Obito merely chuckled, eyeing Guy as he stumbled back to his feet, shaking his head dizzily. Obito angled both himself and Kakashi so that he had everyone in sight now that Obito had their attention.

"Now, as I said before; I might be willing to return Kakashi Hatake. I have been enjoying having an Omega of his calibre around, but he's starting to regain his strength, and trying to keep him prisoner will become troubling soon." Obito grabbed Kakashi's jaw, tilting his head even as he drew him closer. "So I want a trade."

"What do you want?" Tenzo frowned.

"It's nothing bad," Obito said. "Just a sample of your DNA."

Kakashi growled. "Like hell!"

The pups murmured, confused, but Izumi silenced them with a quick gesture.

"Then I suppose you should get used to staying with me," Obito said, adding a bite to his tone. "I hope Konoha won't miss you too much. Although, I suppose many of them don't, considering this must be an unofficial mission. There's no way Konoha's stupid enough to send three genin with two jonin and an ANBU agent."