Idle Time

Straight after that bath Obito had fucked Kakashi slowly and gently, taking him apart bit by bit, and had made sure to worship the Omega's entire body. Kakashi had eagerly returned his touches, moaning and crying eagerly, all while he ruined whatever pitiful amount of self-control Obito had left. Now Kakashi was curled up in his arms in bed, fast asleep, with Obito gently rubbing his thumb over Kakashi's stomach.

It was softer than before, and the thought made Obito shiver. His Alpha purred contently, all while Obito's thoughts raced. Kakashi was pregnant with his baby. He could barely register the thought. He and Kakashi were having a baby in this nightmare of a world.

Obito kissed Kakashi's hair, breathing in his scent.

He'd never let their child suffer the way they did. He'd never let them die like Rin did. He'd protect them from this terrible world. Obito would protect them both. First he needed somewhere safe that he could take them to. Aina had said he could bring Kakashi to the Mist, but the Mist wasn't ready yet. Obito was still moulding it to his liking. No, he hadn't finished destroying the old, pitiful nation that murdered Rin.

That would still take time.

But as the Daimyo's new 'personal advisor', Obito had been given power over the entire Land of Water, not just the Village Hidden in the Mist, and he intended to use that newfound power to achieve his goals.

"Thinking big thoughts?" Kakashi drawled sleepily against him. He remained snuggled in against him, even as he blinked heavily, his grey eye slowly trying to open up.

Obito smiled. "Morning, Kashi."

"Morning, Mr. Kidnapper," Kakashi yawned, burying his head back into the crook of his neck. "What time is it?"

It was dark from what Obito could see through the curtains, only a hint of colour within the sky.

"Still early," Obito soothed, running his hand through Kakashi's hair. "Go back to sleep."

Kakashi studied him for a moment, but it seemed the sleepiness and content won him over, because Kakashi slumped in lazily against his side, eye sliding shut once more. Obito nuzzled him once his breathing evened out, his mate asleep once more.

He felt a flicker of familiar energy and swiftly smothered it with his own. Kakashi stirred, but settled sleepily back in against him the moment Zetsu's chakra was smothered. White Zetsu peered from the wall, a little above Obito, and he studied Kakashi closely. Obito had already made sure to cover Kakashi's face, or at least the lower half at any rate.

"He has a lot of grey hair," White Zetsu commented. "Is he an old man? He doesn't look very old."

"It's a clan trait of his. They have silver hair," Obito replied, a tad bit defensively. "What do you want?"

"You don't seem to be lost in a rut, nor he in a heat."

"There have been some complications," Obito said. "But nothing I can't handle."

Hopefully.

"Why are you here?" he asked coldly.

"I wanted to see Stupid Kakashi." White Zetsu tilted his head. "I'm also bored. The blood has been implanted into the Demonic Statue, but the wait is taking too long."

Obito raised a brow. "And how is that my problem? Go pester someone else before you wake Kakashi up."

"You still seem moody. I thought having sex with your mate was supposed to help-" White Zetsu complained.

"Go."

"Alphas like dominating their mates. Maybe you should hold him down next time-"

Obito twitched. "Go."