Mr. Kidnapper

Kakashi woke slowly. Everything felt fuzzy, warm and he comfortable, despite the aches and pain lingering through his muscles. Kakashi kept his breathing even, managed to pretend he was still asleep, but he couldn't smell anyone nor sense them.

He was alone.

He tested his hands and feet and was surprised to find he wasn't bound. Kakashi decided to give in and open his eyes, far too curious about what the hell was going on.

It was dark. The room only lit up by a few candles and a fireplace. It was also spacious, with a seating area that had a low table and large, plush cushions around it. The bed he currently laid in was huge, almost drowning him even. Kakashi found himself buried beneath blankets and snuggled into a ridiculous amount of pillows. The mattress was soft, a blessing, considering his wounds left everything aching.

Kakashi managed to shove back the blankets, his arms a little unsteady, to examine himself. He wasn't exactly happy to find himself out of his ANBU uniform, nor was he happy to think that somebody had changed his clothes. No matter how comfortable the yukata was.

His injures had all been treated though.

Alpha was here! Alpha saved us. He's a good Alpha.

Kakashi startled. His Omega sounded awfully pleased, and which Alpha was he talking about? Kakashi had no idea who would save them and bring them here. No, a Konoha ninja would take Kakashi to hospital.

He asked his Omega what happened, but of course it was too busy purring away, content. Kakashi rolled his eyes and carefully stepped out of bed, his legs took a moment to find their strength, but eventually he managed to stand. Kakashi's throat was dry, so he cautiously sipped at the glass of water by his bedside. He deemed it safe, there was no funny smell or taste, so he drank the full thing as he struggled to straighten out his thoughts.

He should have been Kumo's prisoner, but according to his Omega, an Alpha had saved them. But who exactly saved them and what did they want?

Why wasn't Kakashi restrained or even under guard? He couldn't sense anyone close by. Kakashi searched for his things, but sadly his armour and weapons were gone. He was stuck in a yukata. A lovely yukata, something Kakashi could imagine a Lord or Lady wearing, but didn't help when he was trying to escape wherever he had been taken.

Kakashi decided he wouldn't find any answers in the room and crept out, sliding the door open by the tiniest inch. The hallway was empty, so he stepped out, but damn he had no idea where to go.

Back to bed. Alpha gave us a nice room.

Kakashi scowled. One thing, he didn't know who this Alpha was, nor did Kakashi know exactly what they want.

But we need to be somewhere safe. They drugged us, remember? Our heat is due to arrive very soon. It's probably why we're awake.

Kakashi grimaced. They had to get somewhere safe. That was true. But he wasn't just about to trust a stranger to have their best interest at heart.

He only managed one step away from the room when he felt something shift behind him. The lightest touch of feet stepping on the ground. He tried to leap forward, but hands latched on to his wrists and he was shoved back against a wall.

Kakashi winced when his back met the wall. An orange masked man with a long, green scarf and dark armour easily held him in place, pinning his wrists above his head. Kakashi scowled. Maybe he'd get lucky and strangle the bastard with his own scarf.

"I leave you alone for barely a few minutes to take care of business," the man said, voice rich and deep. "And you finally wake up. Typical."

"Who are you?" Kakashi frowned, testing the grip, but the man's hold remained strong.