The Forest of Death

Izumi had a bad feeling. The kids were going to the Forest of Death, and while usually that wouldn't really faze her, something wasn't right. That was why she was sitting in a tree, examining each and every genin.

Something wasn't right. Her skin was crawling.

"They call it the Forest of Death," Naruto imitated, shaking his ass. "And soon enough you'll find out why."

Sasuke and Sakura did not look amused.

Anko smiled sweetly. "So, we've got ourselves a tough guy, huh?" she cooed.

Instantly her kunai sliced across Naruto's cheek, but it was the genin from the Village in the Grass that caught Izumi's eyes. She had snuck up on Anko. A genin shouldn't be able to sneak up on and startle Anko.

Izumi had a sudden murderous urge and it startled her. That had felt like Itachi's Alpha- No, they didn't have a bond, despite being mates they never bonded. She shouldn't feel his rage, not unless it was that intense.

Izumi bit her lip. What the hell was going on? Was Itachi in the area-

A crow caught her eye.

It met hers and she bristled and leapt at it. It squawked and flew away, and instantly she turned herself invisible as the startled genin all looked in her direction. The fucking bastard was watching Sasuke? Seriously? She'd tear out his spine and beat him to death with it when she got her hands on him-

Itachi Uchiha.

She'd kill him.

Izumi startled out of her murderous fury. Anko had glanced in her direction, worry across her face once her backs were to the kids, but she was invisible and couldn't be seen. Her murderous intent was that bad. Sasuke was also searching about. Izumi trembled and grasped her shaking hand. No. She didn't want to be consumed by so much anger that she'd go insane from it. She stared at Sasuke. Stared at Sasuke until all the anger and frustration ebbed away, and even then, it didn't leave her entirely.

Itachi wouldn't have Sasuke. She would never let him have Sasuke. Sasuke was all she had left of the Uchiha Clan and he was her pup.

She dropped down next to Anko the moment the kids were through the gate and into the Forest of Death once she was composed and no longer invisible.

"Anko-"

"I felt your murderous intent from here," Anko said, turning to her. "Are you alright?"

"Something's not right." Izumi scowled, glancing back into the forest. "I'm staying close by. Let me know if you feel anything wrong."

Anko reached out. "Izumi-"

She rushed off to patrol around the forest's borders.

What felt like hours later she heard Sasuke's scream, and his Omega's scent suddenly choked her, reeking of distress and fear.

Her Omega screamed and Izumi saw nothing but red.

.::.

Orochimaru heard a roar and tasted hatred.

He had left the pups deep within the forest and smirked when he heard Sasuke scream. The pup would be perfect. The perfect new body. But now all he could taste was murderous fury. The forest felt bloody and smelled of Uchiha. One moment he was running, then he was tackled and thrown through a boulder. Orochimaru laughed as he climbed out the boulder.

"You're gotten vicious, Izumi Uchiha," he mocked. "You think a mere half blood Uchiha has what it takes to fight me?"

Pink chakra sparked to life, and a rib cage surrounded the Omega teen. Orochimaru didn't get enough time to dodge. The rib changed shifted into another shape, a man's figure, and a fist punched him. Orochimaru came to crushed into the ground, and Izumi long gone.