But damn.

He always failed.

Then suddenly having no control of his imagination, he pictured Taehyung picking him up, and throwing him on a bed, settling on top of him, and making out.

Their clothes melting away.

Jungkook started wondering how would Taehyung feel inside of h-

Jungkook suddenly sat up straight. "What the fuck is wrong with me!"

He quickly covered his mouth, hoping he didn't wake Taehyung up. His room was right across from his.

Which sucked because everytime they had to use the bathroom or go to the kitchen they'd be so sleepy, and dazed coming out of their rooms that they wouldn't notice the other and bump heads accidentally.

And it resulted in many arguments -

Okay anyways Jungkook shook his head, ashamed of himself. "No no no, I can't be thinking of him like that." Jungkook mumbled quietly to himself.

Jungkook thought if anything he'd be the top. The one throwing Taehyung on the bed, fucking him, making him scream out his name.

The one dominating Taehyung...

Right?

➷➷➷➷

It was the time of the football game.

Jungkook's eyes lazily skimmed through the bleachers full of so many students. He decided to come to the game because he wants to cheer on for the school team.

Definitely not to gawk at Taehyung.

Though he did fall asleep in almost all his classes, he still built enough strength to make it to the game.

Finally after have spotted Yoongi, he went up the bleachers stairs, and slid in through the seats, plopping down beside Yoongi.

"What's up." Jungkook greeted.

"I wanna die."

Jungkook had a smug smile. "Well that's a whole ass mood."

Yoongi crossed his arms. "Let's just get this game over with." Yoongi grumbled, and Jungkook shook his head. "Um, didn't you say you wanted to come?"

"No."

"Huh." Jungkook tapped a finger on his chin, in a thinking position. "Y'know now that I remember, you changed your mind when I mentioned Jimin-"

"Hey so like where is he?" Yoongi started turning his head looking around.

Jungkook scoffed finding Yoongi strange when he spotted Taehyung on one side of the field with the other players of his school team. Lined up.

God he looked so hot-

"Sup." Jimin appeared sitting beside Yoongi

"Bout time you made it." Yoongi huffed, arms crossed, and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Hey do you know why Taehyung wasn't at lunch?" Jungkook asked Jimin who just tsked. "Yeah, cause he went to fuck some girl."

Now that made Jungkook feel something he hates feeling.

Jealousy.

But he couldn't admit that. "Wow, not surprised." Jungkook grumbled.

"So you guys heard? Taehyung said he'd throw a party if our team wins." Jimin announced, after putting his drink down. "And he said he plans to have a girl in his bed."

"Really? Well where would he even throw this- oh right..." Jungkook sighed.

Jimin chuckled. "You two do have an apartment soo."

Jungkook sighed, looking ahead. "Yes I'm damn aware."

"Oooh party at Tae, and Kook's place huh?" Yoongi teased, nudging Jungkook's arm with his elbow

Jungkook scoffed, swatting at his elbow. "Y'know I very much prefer Kook, and Tae."

"Nah too bad I'm still saying Tae, and Kook." Yoongi smirked.

So the game started, football players tackling the rival players, students cheering for their team. But through out the whole game, Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of Taehyung. Seeing how well he played, running across the field pushing through rival players with the ball.

Jungkook was mesmerized.

Jimin gasped. "Guys look at the score board!" Jimin yelled, pointing over at the end of the field.

'Home' on the score board had the highest number against the rival team.

Jimin cheered, along with other students at this. Jungkook bit his lip, and whispered towards Yoongi. "Pst Yoongi switch spots with me."

Yoongi glared at him. "No for what."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Just switch with me, why's that so hard."

"What do I get in return." Yoongi questioned.

"Oh my god, I'll hook you up with whoever you want."

Yoongi smirked, thinking of who he had in mind. "Hm okay, better keep your promise."

So Jungkook stood up, and Yoongi scooted over, and Jungkook took his spot. He looked at Jimin, with a serious gaze. "Alright bro spill."

Jimin arched an eyebrow, meeting that serious gaze staring him down. "Spill what?"

"What's up with you, and your brother Namjoon."

Jimin coughed. "Uhm dude now is not the time to talk nonsense."

Jungkook scoffed. "Come on, how much longer are you gonna keep this up-"

Loud cheers erupted when the home team made another touch down. Jimin yelled in excitement. "Bro! We just need one more touch down and our school fucking wins!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Look whatever you've got going on with your brother, I'm sure isn't that bad."

"I don't think you could handle it." Jimin admitted, and Jungkook scoffed. "Try me, come on."

"Nah Kook."

"What is it? Did you guys kill someone? Did you guys rob a place? Wait don't tell me you're like secretly hooking up with your stepbroth-"

Jimin immediately stood up, and snapped. "I'M HELPING HIM SELL DRUGS!"

Jimin's outburst made heads on the bleachers turn towards his direction. Jungkook was shocked, and so was Yoongi. Jimin noticed the stares, and felt so embarrassed. He slid through the row of other students legs, getting off the bleachers, and ran off leaving the game.

Jungkook couldn't believe what just happened. Yoongi either. Both feeling bad for Jimin.

Suddenly loud screams of cheering, and clapping erupted once again this time louder. Both Jungkook and Yoongi looked towards the field and saw.

Taehyung had made the last touch down, and was being praised by his teammates.

Their school won.

Jungkook stood up, and cheered. "Whoo! Way to go Taehyhung! That's my best friend right there! Taehyung!" Jungkook screamed trying to get the said boy to notice him.

But he wouldn't bat an eye towards him.

"Ah, our school won, so you know what means. A party is going down at your place." Yoongi smiled.

Jungkook stilled. "Oh yeah..shit."