°You, you, YOU°

Depuis le début

"Well.. It's just that sungchan is new to this." The girl looks briefly at her palms before looking up to meet his gaze, and she knows he doesn't buy it one bit. 

"What happened?" Haechan asks softly, and the girl doesn't know if she should tell him. But the hesitation is all Haechan needs to know there was something bad about to come.

"Oh, I'm going to kill that kid." Haechan spits as he is now almost sure that Jisung had done something to the girl.

"Oppa calm down, it's stupid." Jiheun sighs as she palms her face and then runs a hand through her hair.

"Tell me what happened then!" Haechan urges but the girl only gets up and takes him to her room for more privacy.

"Swear on Mark that you are not going to act impulsively or tell anyone?!" The girl crosses her arms around her chest as haechan sits down on her bed.

"I swear!" Haechan puts his hand on his chest and then the girl begins to finally talk about what happened.

"I met him the other day, and we discussed a little about what happened between me, chenle, and him, then he confessed his feelings then proceeded to ask me to forget that we kissed because he talked with chenle and they settled it together." Jiheun begins as she tries to summarize the thing that had happened.

"They ... settled it?" Haechan repeats slowly trying to understand, "Without asking you about your opinion?" 

When the girl nods, she swears that she sees haechan producing fume, it felt like one of those animated cartoons where fume would come out of the character's ears because of anger.

"Assholes," Haechan mumbled, not wanting to curse in front of her but again, the two of them didn't care.

"The thing that hurts me most is not the way he rejected me or us, but the way I didn't even get the choice to choose. I didn't even get to say what I felt or wanted." She mumbles teary-eyed as she flops beside him on the bed, "As if I was just a doll between their hands."

"Oh, Jiheun" Haechan's voice loosens as he puts his arms around her shoulder protectively, he felt so bad for not asking earlier, "You are not just a pretty doll to play with. You are a talented, successful, beautiful, smart young lady and if they can not see that then screw them! Their loss!" 

"I know but it still hurts." She says as she sucks up the tears, she should mourn over this anymore.

"That would explain why jisung was furious though!" Haechan mumbles and the girl hums beside him confused, then he finally decides to explain.

"After he saw the post, he almost broke the phone seeing the last slide of your latest post." Haechan spoke and the girl scoffs, "The one with sungchan." 

"How ironic," Jiheun said as she got up to tie her hair, "No matter, I'm not going to speak to him unless I need to."

"That's the right thing to do." That's the last thing haechan says to her about the subject before they hug it out and go to make ramyeon.

The next day, sungchan got picked up first and then they drove to Jiheun's dorm to pick her up. So when sungchan rang the bell, Taeil was the one to open it since he was up early for a recording.