°no tears left to cry°

Start from the beginning

"This outfit needs an insta post!" Mark is the one to say it this time and she chuckles before nodding, "Later I guess."

"Where are you going thought?" Taeil asks and Jiheun smiles brightly, "To meet Jisung, Going to come back in while, inform me if there is anything new for practice!"

"Sure, have fun!" They say in unison and just like that she goes out and heads to the cafe.

Only when she is in front of the store does her heart start hammering, this could be it, she will confess and she guesses that they will start dating and then they would have to keep it from the fans and the company and everything. Nonetheless, she was going to endure anything because she truly thinks highly of jisung. They deserved the most.

When she enters, she quickly spots him at the near end of the store where it is calm and private.

"Hey!" She waves as she sits down in front of him and the boy smiles at her with a little blush on his face as he sees her dolled up and all pretty, "Hey,"

"You look very pretty," He starts and the girl feels her heartbeat quickening.

"Thanks!" She says with a smile, "So what is that you wanted to talk about?"

"Uhm about what happened between us, me, you, and chenle." Jisung starts with more of a serious tone, the girl began playing with her fingers because of the butterflies in her stomach.

"Yes, sure." She answers briefly.

"I know that you know chenle has feelings for you, and I do too." Jisung starts and the girl bites the inside of her cheek from the happiness that suddenly flooded in after hearing that he does have feelings for her.

"We talked last night, and I told him we kissed, and we settled it," Jisung said with a low tone, and the girl nodded starting to feel anxious about what is about to come.

"I want to ask you something," He speaks again and that's it, the moment she has been waiting for, "Can we forget it happened?"

Jiheun stares blankly at him as she grows rigid.

"F-Forget about it?" She asks again and the boy in front of her nods.

"I don't want to tarnish what we had previously, our friendship me, chenle, and you. I talked with him last night and we came to the conclusion that it would be better if we all just stayed friends." He speaks and the girl grows cold.

She didn't expect this to come, never in a million years did she see this one coming.

"So you two talked it out?" She asks him with complete hurt laced in her voice.

"Yes," He answers quickly and this feels like a sharp knife in her rip cage.

"So if I understand well, you and chenle talked about how you shouldn't date me for the sake of our friendship." She repeats in hopes to make him see the big hole in the situation, but the boy just nods.

"What about me? Am I just some trophy or accessory that comes with the output of your conversation?" She says with tears threatening to fall, "Neither of you two thought that what I want is important? What I feel matters?"

"No Jiheun that's not what we mean!" Jisung tries to go back to his words to fix the situation but the girl has enough, "But that's what I understood, you made up your minds and that's that. I agree though, we should not be together."