𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆༄: Whip not wap

Start from the beginning

"do you want to kill yourself?" he asks, and the question sounds unreal...

I pulled away from the hug and we got inside my dorm, thunderstorms making its way again.

"y/n"
I turned to him

"do you want to kill yourself?" he repeated, it does sound unreal. cuz you never hear anyone asking that question...in real life.

"you keep me going..."
we watched the rain pour and hit the window in silence.

"it's raining" aizawa sat next to me on bed, putting an arm around. "yeah" I replied.

"are you scared of the thunder?" he asked. that's a weird change of subject but I don't mind as long as I talk to my dad.

"not really," I shrugged "but when I was a kid, I used to pretend to be scared" I wrapped a blanket around us.

"why?" he leaned his head comfortably on my shoulder, so I started leaning on the bed.

"I don't know...everyone else was..." I took albino and watched him coil around my arm slowly.

"the adults would all shout or jump or gasp or something....and the kids in my class would cry and run to my teacher" I chuckled at the memories.

"I guess I just felt weird for not being scared" both of us watched the snake leave back to his cage to sleep.

"I mean..its a thunderstorm, there's gonna be thunder..it should be expected, right?"

aizawa nodded in agreement letting me continue.

"but I felt left out...I wanted to cry and run and feel scared too. I wanted comfort and to be calmed down"

"I feel like I was missing out on an essential part of my childhood, but I never exactly had one to begin with" I cuddled up to him.

"I kind of get what you're saying," he spoke. "but I'd feel pretty cool if I wasn't scared" he squeezed my hand.

I guess it was cool at first....no body cared if I wasnt scared. I didn't get a reward, no one congratulated me for being brave..

I was just there..

"it was, but no one paid attention to me, I wasn't acknowledged much. so I chose to play victum, it would be considered selfish, but I was a kid"

a child

"I wanted attention , but I was fine..no one pays attention to you when you're fine" I leaned in more in his embrace, aizawa held me tight.

I felt safe.

aizawa didn't reply, but I didn't need one. all I needed was just my dad to be with me right now. both of us heard the rain hit the window in silence, after moments, aizawa moved us to a sleeping position and both if slept.

oh well at least he didnt shove his foot in my mouth this time

_________________________

"WAKEY WAKEY, IT'S WINTER VACATION" the covers were pulled from both of us, aizawa groaned and moved on top of me and I didn't react to it, both of us were searching for warmth.