𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒙༄:Unpleasant talk

Start from the beginning

I THANK THE GOD HE DIDN'T PULL ME AWAY, he squeezed in return and rubbed my temples.

"kid, I didn't know it would go this far..looks like I got you into something troublesome" I started to focus again when gran torino told deku.

soon they made a small argument and I only smirked at how enjoyable this was, they all looked stupid in my opinion and it almost seemed like a movie role play, so old fashioned.

"even if they're from the UA, why are there kids here? I doubt we can get anything out of them" lock said.

is that the same lock guy from the groupchat💀. "let me shoot him with the weathering" I whispered to aizawa and he kicked my leg.

"Hey! those two have super important information!" fatgum stood up and defended us. I only sat quietly hoping ain't no one tells me to speak.

soon they found out about the quirk canceled guns, about time. but I just also knew that tamaki was probably shot with one.

they went on and on.

"we will hear from eraserhead on that matter"

"seems to be a little different from erasure, since I don't attack the quirk directly. Any mutation quirk for an illustration, as they're quirk genes, I only attack those genes making the human body part limp" aizawa explained.

"when we went to the hospital to check on tamaki, his genes were damaged but they healed on their own and went back to normal" fatgum said.

And from here.....

"what about his kid tho" lock pointed.

I knew i was up.

MAN FUCK YOU 😡

"[hero name] would you like to say something"

"it reminds me of my dad's"

"well it is like erasu-" a hero I don't know her name wanted to say and I cut her off.

"I ment All for one" here it was silent again, they mustve forgot my real father is the bitch ass afo. I could tell they had heartbeats hearing the teriffying name again.

"y/n, why siding with us if you don't seem to be the hero type?" asks nigtheye.

"you see the funny thing is, a hero has to win all the time. A villian can only win once,"

"...and if I won once then I wouldn't have the pleasure of winning the second time." you turned to him with a scary aura.

There was a creepy tention surrounding the place. Everyone widened their eyes at your statement.

" so are you saying you actually wanted to be a villian? " he continued.

" in the past yes I did... But now, I just want to sleep" I chuckled. Again with the foreshadowing man🥺.

"I really don't understand what you're saying here. But let us proceed-"

"it means she wants to die" deku stared at you with a horrified face.