Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Every day after that is a reward

    The pearl was as big as a beef ball, and the kitten couldn't eat it, so he hesitated for a long time.

    Ming Ruixue's legs were already wet.

    Si Xia buried her face into Ming Ruixue's shoulder and neck, "Sister, don't hide it..."

    "Little cat, sister likes you so much."

    Ming Ruixue pressed the pearl and hid it inside like a treasure. The deeper he hid, Si Xia was almost tortured to death by a pearl overnight.

    When she woke up the next day, the first thing Si Xia did was to throw away the pajamas that hurt her so much.

    When she was going out, she was even more angry when she met Ming Ruixue, so she went around and threw her pajamas into the trash can.

    "Little cat, are you angry?" Ming Ruixue picked up the pajamas and washed it in front of Si Xia.

    The pearl was shiny in Ming Ruixue's palm, smooth and beautiful.

    Si Xia huddled under the quilt, "Sister, throw away your pajamas soon."

    Ming Ruixue said, "Little cat, you moisturise the pearls so beautifully, why is my sister willing to throw it away?

    " ”

    Si Xiameng choked in the quilt, unwilling to show her face, she regretted buying that pajamas, and her sister couldn’t put it down, wishing she could wear it all the time.

    "Little cat, don't bore yourself to death." Ming Ruixue put her pajamas aside, coaxing Si Xia softly, "My sister didn't do it on purpose last night, it's because the kitten is too tempting, I can't help it ,Don't be angry, forgive my sister, okay?"

    "No." Si Xia crawled out of the quilt with a whimper, and looked at Ming Ruixue with eyes full of condemnation.

    Ming Ruixue, "Then how can you become a big sister, I'll listen to you, okay?"

    Si Xia, "Really?"

    Ming Ruixue nodded, "My sister will agree to whatever the kitten asks."

    Si Xia blinked, and said while holding the pajamas with few pieces of fabric, "Then sister wear it to me tonight."

    Ming Ruixue paused, "Is there still time to throw it away?"

    "What do you think, sister?" Si Xia Xia threw herself on Ming Ruixue, "You must not go back on what you said."

    Ming Ruixue looked at the pajamas, and felt a little hot no matter how she looked at it.

    Ming Ruixue is not a person who backtracks on his promises, not to mention that he tortured the kitten so badly last night, if the kitten doesn't get it back, he will definitely feel unbalanced.

    "Since the kitten wants to watch it, then sister will satisfy you tonight." As soon as

    Ming Ruixue agreed, Si Xia was so happy that she curled her lips, "Sister, I will be very gentle."

    "Hey..." Ming Ruixue stopped , "Just watch."

    "No sister." Si Xia twisted her waist and lied on Ming Ruixue's body coquettishly, "You promised me, don't go back on your word."

    Ming Ruixue closed her eyes, "Really want to do this?"

    Si Xia was determined to ask Ming Ruixue to put on that dress, but Ming Ruixue was tortured so hard by her, "Okay, okay, I promise you."