Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    It hurts, it hurts very much.

    Si Xia didn't have a single drop, and was so dry that he couldn't move an inch.

    Alpha is still pressing in with all his might.

    "Ming Ruixue!" Si Xia trembled with a sore back and trembling voice, "Are you still a human?!"

    Si Xia roared weakly, his voice was soft, and the people behind him showed no signs of stopping, their hands seemed to be trapped Trained until he has muscle memory, whenever Si Xia moves, he will admit the pain.

    Si Xia didn't dare to move anymore, but Ming Ruixue didn't show any signs of waking up, and she breathed heavily as if exhausted.

    "..."

    Si Xia maintained his posture in despair, gently holding Ming Ruixue's wrist, trying to take her out.

    But Si Xia only felt for her two little fingers, and three of them remained inside. Si Xiakong swallowed, trying to throw her hand away.

    As soon as he touched Ming Ruixue's fingers, Si Xia's head hit the bedside table and turned into four.

    Si Xia gritted her teeth, "Ming Ruixue, wake up!"

    A few minutes later, Ming Ruixue finally showed signs of waking up, and she switched to the other hand in a daze.

    Si Xia is going crazy.

    Pinching her waist hard, Ming Ruixue felt a pain in her waist, grabbed her hand, and said in a hoarse voice, "What's wrong?"

    Ming Ruixue didn't fall asleep until dawn, and now someone woke her up, and she was very angry when she got up , "I'm sleepy."

    Si Xia was fully awake, "Ming Ruixue, take your hands away."

    Ming Ruixue didn't sleep well and had a splitting headache. When she opened her eyes, she saw a snow-white back.

    "..." Ming Ruixue woke up instantly, sitting up abruptly while being restrained by the tight pajamas, and Si Xia was also led to sit up.

    Ming Ruixue's hand was pressed underneath, wrapped softly, damp and hot.

    Forgot that the two of them were still wearing a pair of pajamas.

    Ming Ruixue moved her sore fingers, Si Xia bit her lip and moaned, "Don't move..." At

    a very close distance, Omega's back was pressing on her, and because of the pain, she could only lean back to slow down.

    Ming Ruixue was sweating, supported her with the other hand and said, "You lift it..."

    Si Xia didn't have much strength and couldn't lift it up, Ming Ruixue frowned, "Otherwise you should lie down."

    Nothing else In order to find a way, Si Xia lay back down again until her whole body was relaxed, and she felt a burst of soreness between her legs.

    She won't be able to walk today.

    Ming Ruixue pulled back the pajamas, Si Xia quickly covered herself with the quilt, looking like she was being bullied.

    Ming Ruixue tidied up her pajamas, and seeing Si Xia like this, she couldn't help teasing her, "Si Xia, have you passed your fever period?"

    Fever period.

    Si Xia's eyes widened, "Did I have a fever last night?"

    "It's not just a fever." Ming Ruixue put her hands on the bed and leaned over to look at her, "You are still in estrus, you forced me last night , let me help you..."