Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    How can it be possible to replace the bitten place once with a temporary mark.

    Omega really doesn't know how to be shy, her eyes are so straightforward that Ming Ruixue is afraid.

    Si Xia faintly whispered, "What are you blocking, it's not like I haven't seen it before."

    Alpha's little expression of resistance made Si Xia Dun amused, she is a cat Omeg and she likes it there.

    Si Xia's voice was too low for Ming Ruixue to not hear clearly, she frowned slightly and asked, "What did you say?"

    "It's nothing."

    "..."

    "I haven't figured out where to bite yet, remember to owe me once."

    Ming Ruixue said, "Reciprocity, you owe me the mark, and I will take it back."

    Alpha's request is reasonable, but Omega's request seems a bit unreasonable.

    How Ming Ruixue would go back, Si Xia wasn't sure, she wanted to say, "Sister, we owe each other once, let's make it off, okay?"

    Of course Ming Ruixue didn't agree, "I don't like to suffer."

    Si Xia, " ...You are not at a disadvantage, right?"

    Ming Ruixue is a little confused about Omega's thoughts now, "Si Xia, do you know what it means for Alpha to temporarily mark Omega?"

    How could Si Xia not know.

    That's the kind of intimacy that only happens between lovers.

    Although Si Xia found a temporary way to prevent herself from becoming a cat, but after all, the other party is a deadly enemy, so she can't keep asking her for help.

    Si Xia nodded, "Well, there won't be a next time."

    Ming Ruixue didn't have the habit of labeling Omega casually, but Omega tasted too good.

    Saying that there will be no next time is a bit disappointing.

    The body of the Omega that had been marked just now seemed to have taken off a layer of water. Fortunately, with the timely mark, Si Xia did not reveal his identity in Ming Ruxue.

    Next, after normal business, you can take a good rest.

    Si Xia wiped off the thin sweat from his forehead, turned on his microphone, and said to Ming Ruixue, "Your microphone can also be turned on."

    "Now?" Ming Ruixue looked at Si Xia's current weak state, "Can you?"

    "Okay, I want to change clothes now, you..." Si Xia made a turning gesture to Ming Ruixue.

    At this time, the camera was still pitch-black, and the audience could only hear the rustling sound of changing clothes.

    [Turn on the camera! ! ! What are you doing secretly again! 】

    【Why do you want to turn off the microphone and turn off the camera

    ? ! ! 】

    Ming Ruixue turned her back and half supported her forehead, listening to the sound of the Omega dress chain being undone behind her, Si Xia's milky skin appeared in her mind, with a delicate body and a beautiful appearance, such tender skin could easily pinch out the bruise .

    Omega has the smell of Alpha now, it's hard for Ming Ruixue not to think about it.

    It seems that tonight's business has to end soon, otherwise it's hard for her to guarantee that she won't bite Si Xia again.