Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Icing, Scars

    Si Xia regretted it, really regretted it.

    Obviously it will be easier to be discovered on the show.

    According to this development, they will be discovered by the audience's keen eyes on the show.

    The catnip grass held the kitten in its mouth and let her go until it ran out of oxygen.

    Ming Ruixue's punishment almost made her die of pain.

    Si Xia whimpered, "Sister, I don't dare anymore."

    Ming Ruixue hugged Si Xia, fastened her shoulder straps with her backhand, and continued to bow her head, noticing Omega's delicate collarbone.

    Si Xia was about to collapse.

    Ming Ruixue buried her face in the Omega's shoulder and neck, panting, "Baby, I've bitten it."

    "

    Woooooooooo..." Si Xia's eyes turned red, "How are we going to take pictures later!" The

    promotional photos need to be posed In various postures, Si Xia now moves his whole body.

    It hurts.

    After playing in the stream, Ming Ruixue carried Si Xia back to the shore, wiped Si Xia clean with a towel, and gave Si Xia a new swimsuit by the way, "Go dry and don't touch the water."

    Si Xia raised his eyes, clean The clothes are all ready, obviously on purpose.

    so bad!

    Si Xia came back after changing into a dry swimsuit, noticed Ming Ruixue's gaze, and turned around angrily.

    The swimsuit prepared by Ming Ruixue is made of silky fabric, which reduces friction, and it is cold and cool on the skin without pain.

    Si Xia, "..." It's

    still too bad.

    There is only one photographer in the program group, and the order of shooting promotional photos is according to the marriage CP, breakup CP, and deadly rival CP.

    When Ban Yun and Ning Yu were filming, the camera was running very rough, and the two of them fought for a long time, and the interactive feedback was rave.

    In front of the camera.

    Ming Ruixue wrapped Si Xia from head to toe in a bathrobe, and rubbed Si Xia's wet hair with the towel in her palm.

    Standing facing each other, when Si Xia looked up, Ming Ruixue lowered her eyes and asked, "Is it cold?"

    Ming Ruixue's body was dripping wet, and the black swimsuit was close to the skin after touching the water, faintly revealing Alpha's graceful body line.

    Si Xia didn't dare to look around, blushed and shook his head, "It's not cold." The

    interaction was extremely natural, causing the fans of the barrage to switch their perspectives to Ming Ruixue and Si Xia.

    Omega's physique is naturally weaker than Alpha's, and the stream is too cold. Ming Ruixue was worried that Si Xia would get sick, so she asked the director to arrange for them to shoot the next set first.

    Xia Qing and Fu Anzhi agreed, and Ban Yun and Ning Yu also accelerated the shooting progress.

    When it was Ming Ruixue and Si Xia's turn, they posed for the photo according to the photographer's request, but in the end, Si Xia's swimsuit was still soaked.