Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Why can't, can it?

    The large floor-to-ceiling windows in the stateroom, a layer of spray was raised, and the cruise ship swayed from side to side several times.

    Behind the door is the corner where the camera shoots the most directly. The program crew didn't think it was a big deal, and got close to the camera to capture the two people's every move.

    There was only one camera installed in the guest cabin, and it directly took pictures of the door. When the close-up came, Si Xia felt it, stood up a little, and blocked Ming Ruixue face to face.

    But from the viewer's point of view, the two seem to be kissing.

    The audience on the barrage exploded, damn it!

    The lens was doubled by the program to fully satisfy the curiosity of the audience.

    Ming Ruixue turned her head slightly, noticing that the camera was zooming in again, she turned around and put her hands behind Si Xia's head.

    For a moment, the two changed places.

    The pheromone in the house is getting stronger, and Omega is like a kitten soaked in the smell of milk.

    The catnip essence is almost drunk.

    Ming Ruixue clearly felt that the restraint patch on the back of the neck had lost its effect, and the fruit muer's milk had invaded the bone marrow, causing a slight pain.

    Barrage comments are covered layer by layer.

    Wait quietly for what happens next.

    Si Xia's eyes were dim, and his eyelashes were slightly stained with tears, as if he had endured it to the extreme.

    Ming Ruixue said slowly, "I'll cover the camera first."

    Ming Ruixue's face did not appear in front of the camera as the audience expected.

    Face the critical attack with beauty, and the skin can be broken by a blow.

    The barrage is another layer after layer of shit.

    Ming Ruixue waved her hand, "I'm sorry, I can't show you the next thing."

    [Sister Ming don't want it! ! ! ]

    Afterwards, Ming Ruixue quickly covered the camera regardless of the objections of the barrage audience.

    The whole network was obviously not happy. After the heat tonight had been suspended for so long, they were shown a black screen. The audience's dissatisfaction had already been complained to Director Ye.

    The audience's eyes were covered, and their ears were more sensitive, listening carefully to the subtle movements in the cabin.

    There seems to be a gasp.

    Without the camera, Si Xia didn't dare to make a sound, bit her lip, "Hurry up."

    She couldn't turn into a cat today.

    Alpha's mark might be useful.

    Ming Ruixue was looking for inhibitors for her in the room, and Si Xia's cat's tail was about to be exposed, "The inhibitors are useless to me, don't look for them."

    Ming Ruixue stopped, approached Si Xia and whispered in her ear Sure, "So you really want me to temporarily mark you?"

    Omega melted like a puddle of spring milk, and Si Xia clenched his palms tightly, "You're not willing to help me?"