Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Maybe it's Alpha's bad roots, and as A being teased by O again and again, Ming Ruixue's speech is a little bit astringent. As for whether it is true, Omega dare not make further explorations.

    Si Xia was slightly annoyed, his skin was even redder than before.

    Ming Ruixue thinks so, who knows that Si Xia is more courageous in front of the camera than she imagined.

    Thin quilts covered the two people below their waists, facing each other, Si Xia's hand that was originally placed on Ming Ruixue's waist gradually moved down, with an attitude of not giving up until he reached his goal.

    "Sister, I want to verify whether what you said is true." Si Xia's soft hand ran down the seam of the leg.

    Ming Ruixue trembled all over, frowned and looked at Si Xia, "Be honest, if you really want to play, I'll play with you in private."

    Ming Ruixue was really angry, she didn't follow the script during working hours, and tried her best to challenge Her bottom line is to see her embarrassing.

    Si Xia's wrist was imprisoned under the quilt, and she couldn't escape no matter what, she almost cried, "Let go of me, it hurts."

    Ming Ruixue let her go in a timely manner, "I'm really messing with you, you can't escape It fell."

    Si Xia suppressed his arrogance, and stopped pushing further, and finished filming the commercial first.

    Ming Ruixue took off the tie around her waist for her, "Stop making trouble."

    Omega's strength is weak, and even if he makes a fuss, he will be suppressed by Alpha, Si Xia doesn't even think about having a chance to resist.

    Si Xia nodded with red eyes, "Understood, don't tie me up." As soon as

    Omega cried, Ming Ruixue couldn't help it. She bullied Si Xia.

    Ming Ruixue was at a loss, "It's all right, I'll listen to you, don't cry."

    As soon as I said that, one of Si Xia's tears fell, and more and more fell.

    Ming Ruixue wanted to call Ka, but who knew that the off-site director was praising, "This episode where Alpha gets up early to go to work, and the story of Omega's reluctance is played very well, keep it up."

    Ming Ruixue, "?"

    Looking down at Si Xia beside him, Si Xia shed tears beautifully. When she looked at her, she said the lines of the advertisement, "Sister, can you not go to work today and stay with me at home?

    "

    Si Xia doesn't usually speak like this, so she is really following the advertisement.

    Ming Ruixue, "..." I

    really can't play with her.

    According to the advertisement book, Ming Ruixue turned her back to Si Xia, picked out a white shirt from the closet and put it on, with a somewhat helpless voice, "Baby, how can I support you if I don't go to work?"

    She pronounced the word "Baby" sweetly .

    Si Xia was slightly taken aback, her eardrums were numb.

    It turned out that Ming Ruixue's voice was so obedient that she almost forgot her lines.

    Ming Ruixue looked at her blankly, leaned over and put her hands through Si Xia's waist.