Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Remember Tonight, Lock the Door Securely

    There were not many fans when the live broadcast was warming up. Now that the channel of the live broadcast room was opened, fans from all over the world poured in.

    Hearing the conversation between Si Xia and Ming Ruixue, his jaw would drop in shock.

    [what? This is the love attraction method, you two come up and attract directly into a negative distance? ! ]

    [Thanks for the invitation, the person just came in and was crushed in the face by the wheel]

    [Pretending not to understand]

    [I came to watch the rivalry fight, but I don't mind this kind of fight] The

    audience watched the excitement, only Ming Ruixue and Si Xiawei's fans are not calm anymore.

    [Si Xiawei fan: My sister can't! How can you invite your deadly enemy into the room! ]

    [Sister Ming fucks me: I love Sister Ming's straight ball! Raiders rivals! ]

    The other four guests were stunned immediately, these two were even harder than them.

    A high-definition camera is installed in the cabin, but the bathroom and toilet avoid the lens and cannot be photographed.

    At the same time, each guest is assigned to the live mobile phone of the program group, in case of emergency.

    Ming Ruixue didn't shy away from taking pictures of the camera, and she was even afraid that the picture would not be clear, so she turned her face directly to the camera.

    Si Xia stood in front of the door with her body, not prepared to make concessions. Her height was not much different from Alpha, but her strength was a bit weaker.

    Alpha took a step forward, looking at Si Xia's face, "Didn't you let me in, don't you let me go?"

    Si Xia had to do a full set of acting, and Si Xia lightly clenched his palms, and his momentum would never lose, "If my sister comes in, just let me go." I can't get out."

    Ming Ruixue finally knew that Si Xia was not easy to mess with, and her heat level was actually higher than hers.

    I really underestimated her.

    Ming Ruixue turned away Mai and reminded kindly, "Do you really want to play so big?" The

    radio didn't receive it, and the audience didn't respond to a sentence, and Ming Ruixue's lips couldn't be seen.

    On the contrary, Si Xia's answer made the audience think about it.

    Si Xia responded to the scalp and provocatively, "Why, sister, are you afraid?" The

    hot spot of the live broadcast of the show just started is still behind, so don't worry.

    Ming Ruixue didn't take the bait and just clicked, "I will enter this door sooner or later, you have to be prepared."

    After speaking, she returned to the cabin, and her words made people think about it.

    Si Xia was almost messed up, sooner or later?

    Ah.

    Where does the confidence come from? !

    [The rival CP, I can see that, neither of them will let the other]

    [The younger sister offered to let her in but she didn't, and the younger sister didn't let her in but she wanted to, or you should fight! ]

    [It’s us who suffer if we don’t get in...]

    According to the current trend, the fans of the two families suddenly fell silent when halfway through, and the popularity of rival CP skyrocketed. The whole network is guessing when Ming Ruixue will enter Si Xia Room.

    Even the official took advantage of the popularity to send out a quiz with prizes on Weibo: comment and leave a message, the audience who guesses correctly and has the most likes will get a signed photo of Ming Ruixue and Si Xia! The pose for the photo is determined by you!

    [This temptation is too great, I want to see photos of them hugging their waists! Sister Ming is so cautious, she will definitely not enter tonight, I guess tomorrow night]

    [Sihasha, I want to see the photo of Sister Ming pressing Sister Si Xia on the bed to make a fuss, I am just dreaming, I will definitely not choose me Yes, I will silently guess that tonight will be fine. ]

    [I'm different, I want to see the photo of Si Xia pressing Sister Ming's backhand on the wall, I guess Sister Ming can't bear us to be in such a hurry, let's go into my sister's room tonight, please]

    Director Ye privately Ming Ruixue's headset, "Would you like to choose one? The popularity is too high to disappoint the audience." The

    comments and messages became more and more exciting, and the whole network was choosing the photo pose they wanted to see.

    After a while, a certain comment was pushed to the top, and the number of likes was so high.

    Ming Ruixue closed the astringent comment area, and chose to like the comments in Si Xia's room tonight.

    On the other side, Si Xia scrolled through the comment section and couldn't laugh. What he was playing was not a little bit big, but playing off, and this show is no longer a human being! Why let fans designate poses!

    Si Xia in front of the camera pretended to be calm, but his heart was already overwhelmed.

    The live footage cut into the cabins of the six guests, and it was time for the guests to change their outfits.

    Five of the six shots were blocked, and only one of the guests was left unblocked.

    Ming Ruixue turned sideways to the mirror, and slowly unzipped the zipper from top to bottom, revealing a section of white, and then the skirt was scattered on the ground without any effort.

    Ming Ruixue was wearing an inner petticoat, her light white feet stepped on the skirt and walked to the closet, and chose a long white shirt of abstinence style.

    [Sister Ming is too daring, change clothes in front of the camera, I'll forget it]

    [Sister Ming is wearing a white shirt! Isn't that the first comment to like? ! ]

    [Oh, it's hard not to knock when cooking takes the lead! ]

    [Sister Ming is going to enter Si Xia's room tonight? ! ]

    Ming Ruixue deliberately changed into a CP outfit with the highest number of likes, to satisfy the appetite of fans.

    Next comes the dinner phase.

    The fourteenth floor is a cafeteria with sea views.

    It was only after the guests reached the fourteenth floor that they realized that they were cheated by the program crew.

    Cafeteria - Do-it-yourself dining room.

    Ming Ruixue appeared in a white shirt with a tie on her wrist. The moment Si Xia saw her, the basket fell from her arms.

    The enemy is too deliberate.

    CP's fit photo pose is the most praised: [Si Xia's hands are tied tightly with a tie, and the wide white shirt half covers the bottom of her legs. Ming Ruixue embraces Si Xia from behind, and puts her tied hands around her neck for a photo! ! ! I boldly guess that elder sister Ming will enter Si Xia's room tonight! ! ! I really want to see it, please give me a thumbs up! ! ! ]

    This photo pose is too explicit.

    Si Xia clenched her fists, "You won't come for real, are you?"

    Ming Ruixue played with the tie with frivolous eyebrows, "Remember to lock the door securely tonight."