Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Push-ups, Really Tired

    [Marriage CP and breakup CP win, there should be sweet rewards! ! ! The director will arrange it quickly! 】

    Fu Anzhi raised his hand, "Director, did you see it?! Fans have requests!"

    Xia Qing covered Fu Anzhi's mouth, "Stop talking."

    But there are also bullet screens that object.

    [Xia Qing won't be honored if he mixes an A with an O, right? ! ]

    [Xia Qing and Fu Anzhi were together before their debut, why do they seem so hostile? ! ]

    [I'll put a melon first, because Fu Anzhi likes to use rubber finger gloves, one time is not enough, it takes six times, Xia Qing couldn't bear it, so they broke up. ]

    [But isn't Xia Qing A? Although it doesn't look like much, she was raped by that! ! ! It doesn't seem like A anymore! 】

    Xia Qing was convinced by the ability of this group of melon-eating viewers to pick up black material.

    "Fu Anzhi, did you post it secretly using a trumpet?!"

    Fu Anzhi waved his hands six times, "It's not me, I didn't say, I don't know how the fans know."

    Xia Qing was furious, "Do you know I'm not like A? I still know that you treat me..."

    The topic of their quarrel is always the topic of rubber, and Fu Anzhi has already lay flat, "I have listened to you, and I will be slaughtered by you, are you embarrassed to do it?"

    Xia Qing blushed, "I don't Yes, is it okay if you have no experience?!"

    Fu Anzhi thinks that she is still cute when she is shy, "Then I will teach you to be a fierce A tonight, okay? If you can't learn it once, you can learn it six times."

    Xia Qing, "You are so shameless... ..." The

    parting CP muttered to the radio and the camera behind his back, and agreed to do things after the show.

    Ban Yun looked from the left to the right, the parted CP intimately bit their ears, and the arch-enemy CP pushed up and rubbed each other's ears, leaving only their group with no progress.

    Ban Yun shook Ning Yu's arm, "Xiao Yu, do you have the heart to let me be alone?"

    Ning Yu folded her arms and looked at Ming Ruixue, "Be patient!"

    Ban Yun, "..." The

    program crew zoomed in on the faces of Ming Ruixue and Si Xia, and the atmosphere changed from tense to pink in an instant.

    The bullet screen automatically turned into fans, and the fans covered their eyes and screamed sweetly.

    [The program team understands me too well! ]

    [Why do you have to use a tissue, director, can't you afford it! ]

    [Sister Ming A go up! Kiss me hard! 】

    Ming Ruixue looked at Si Xia, stuttered, "This punishment is quite sweet..."

    Si Xia opened his eyes in despair, "Really?"

    Ming Ruixue shook the pink card, "So who are we? Who will go up and down?"

    [Fuck, do you still need to discuss who goes up and who goes down? ! Sister Ming, are you A? ! 】

    The people above have full control over the rights, and the people below can only be forced to accept it.

    Just as Si Xia wanted to say that she was on top, Ming Ruixue took care of her considerately, "It will be more tiring on top, let me do it."

    Si Xia said, "???"

    Si Xia said, "Speak completely, otherwise people will easily misunderstand "

    [It's okay, let me misunderstand me, I have changed color. ]

    [Sister Ming is right, it is really tiring to do push-ups on it. ]

    Banyun sits cross-legged next to her and props her chin up as a supervisor. "If you do ten standard push-ups, it's best to kiss it with a tissue!"

    Ming Ruixue smiled and took out a tissue. It won't break."

    Ban Yun watched the play, "Sister Ming, you understand very well."

    Ming Ruixue, "I'm telling the truth."

    Si Xia frowned slightly listening to the conversation between the two, saying something messy, punishment The card doesn't say you need to kiss a towel.

    Ming Ruixue looked at Si Xia's probing eyes, and said, "Si Xia, I don't

    know how to stick out my tongue." Why did Alpha say this without blushing, and Si Xia's neck immediately turned red, "You Dare!"

    Ming Ruixue moved closer, "I dare not in front of the camera."

    Si Xia raised her eyes, and Ming Ruixue added, "Not necessarily behind the camera."

    This time, the red on Si Xia's neck turned upwards Chung, his face was also red, even redder than blush, and he couldn't say a word with his round eyes.

    Ming Ruixue laughed viciously, "Si Xia, why are you so casual, you're so cute."

    "Ming Ruixue, you're so annoying." Si Xia doesn't know how to swear, and when she swears out of embarrassment, it's like acting like a baby.

    Soft like a cat scratching her heart, Ming Ruixue put a tissue on her lips, "Well, I hate it, the person you hate will kiss you later, don't be angry." The

    audience on the barrage was already stunned.

    [Are the two of them flirting? Why is it so natural? ! ]

    [I smell a different smell, it's sweet sugar! ]

    [Rivals turned into lovers, Zhenxiang has made an appointment! 】

    Ming Ruixue patted the cushion beside her, "Si Xia, come here and lie down?"

    Punishment is punishment, but only Si Xia was punished.

    Ming Ruixue seemed to be very happy.

    Unable to hide, Si Xia bit the bullet and lay down. Before he was ready, Ming Ruixue leaned down on top, and the distance between the two of them was extremely close in an instant.

    Si Xia was surrounded by the irresistible smell of catnip again.

    Ming Ruixue put her hands next to her ears, "Then I'll start."

    Alpha also had a faint mint smell when he spoke, and Si Xia silently moved the tissue to cover her mouth while blocking the aroma, and also closed her eyes by the way.

    Ming Ruixue looked at her and laughed, "Si Xia, if you do this, I will think you are enjoying it."

    Si Xia vigilantly opened his eyes and retorted, and Ming Ruixue looked at her frightened face at the right time. His eyes were pressed down, and his lips touched the tissue lightly, feeling her slightly parted lips.

    Just one touch, very soft.

    Both of them were stunned, Si Xia looked away first, "..." The

    subtle atmosphere dissipated, Ming Ruixue's breathing tightened suddenly, she controlled her strength and only touched the tissue, not daring to touch Si Xia's lips again.

    Si Xia's face turned red again, and she counted the times silently in her heart. Ming Ruixue's movements were also coherent, and nine push-ups passed by in the blink of an eye.

    Banyun slowly tightened the distance between the two, "Sister Ming, are you not good enough? You haven't even met." The

    last time, Ming Ruixue was pushed down by Banyun's back, "Banyun, get up When the

    distance was extremely close, Ming Ruixue watched Fu Anzhi take away the only barrier tissue between the two of them.

    Si Xia's eyelashes trembled, and Ming Ruixue's head buzzed, and the arms that he was holding on suddenly softened——