Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Sending Her Back Home

    The sofa is soft, the blanket is soft, and Ming Ruixue's hands are also soft.

    But Ming Ruixue's words contained a force that could not be rejected.

    "Ming Ruixue, go away." Si Xia's voice also softened, and the skin touched by Alpha was itchy and numb like an electric shock.

    "What's the matter?" Ming Ruixue didn't proceed to the next step, she knelt on one knee by the sofa and looked at Si Xia's side face, "Are you shy? I didn't give you medicine before."

    "You! Shut up!" Si Xiaping lay on the bed On the sofa, her back was pressed against the cushion, her chest heaved up and down with anger, "I! Only! No! Yes! Shy! Shame!"

    Every word emphasized that she was not shy, she was so angry that she almost exploded.

    Ming Ruixue moved closer and asked softly, "Are you really so angry?"

    "Don't get so close to me." Si Xia pushed Ming Ruixue's face away with his palm, "Can't you see it?"

    Omega's palm was soft, Pushing against Ming Ruixue's cheek, Ming Ruixue visibly swayed without much effort.

    After pushing, Si Xia wanted to pull his hand away, but Ming Ruixue caught it in his palm and played with it.

    Si Xia's fingers are slender, delicate, soft and lovely, much smaller than Ming Ruixue's hands.

    "Si Xia, I'll take care of you from the beginning to the end." Ming Ruixue pinched Omega's fingertips and said, "The first time you grabbed my hand, although I didn't take the initiative, I was willing to help you relieve those medicines. "

    "As for the second time last night, you asked me to sign in black and white. I tried my best to stop it, but you didn't listen."

    Neither the first time nor the second time was requested by Ming Ruixue.

    Ming Ruixue let go of her finger and said, "It's too late for you to regret it now."

    Si Xia's momentum weakened, "I don't remember the second time."

    "That's why you don't want to admit it?" Ming Ruixue gently applied the medicine .

    The sudden application of the medicine made Si Xia groan.

    "It still hurts." Ming Ruixue, "This is the consequence of you asking me for the second time."

    "Well..." Ming Ruixue gently rubbed the ointment, "Long memory, don't lose your temper with me."

    Si Xia Eye circles are red, "I see..." Ming     Ruixue

    asked while massaging in circles, "Answer me first, are you still angry?" Unable to bear

it, she finally said, "No, don't get angry..."

    Omgea spoke obediently, and Ming Ruixue put down her strength and held her temper.

    Ming Ruixue withdrew, "I don't allow other people to touch the things that pass my hands."

    Si Xia was sweating all over, and his flushed face was endearing.

    Ming Ruixue picked out a long skirt for Si Xia, and said with a smile, "It's just the medicine, I can't take it anymore."

    As soon as Si Xia frowned, Ming Ruixue asked vigilantly, "Are you angry again?" Once

    angry, Ming Ruixue I don't know how to treat her.

    Si Xia smiled and threw a pillow over, "I'm not angry, thank you sister for helping me apply the medicine."