Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Sleepy Face, Refreshed

    Ming Ruixue knew that Si Xia's body was uncomfortable, and she was in a tense state after the camera opened.

    Probably because he had just been marked, Si Xia didn't feel safe in the public eye.

    Ming Ruixue took a photo with Polaroid and let Si Xia go.

    After standing still, Si Xia tilted his head and saw the finished photo, "No, I am in front of this photo, which makes my face appear big." The

    photo was taken casually to complete a business photo, without carefully looking for the angle, but the faces of the two people are the same. Looks good, whatever you want to shoot.

    Ming Ruixue looked at the photo, "I think it's pretty good, your face looks very small." The

    girl didn't want to stand in front of the photo, and Si Xia couldn't help it if she wasn't satisfied, because she didn't want to take that pose again .

    The two signed their names after the photo. Ming Ruixue took the photo and shook it in front of the camera. "The most popular comments and likes are the first, remember to private message the program group, and the photos will be sent to you."

    This wave can be said to be very cute . Pink!

    Ming Ruixue and Si Xia cooperated with each other to complete the prank that the whole network contributed to.

    Wave after wave of CP fans fell into the pit.

    Ming Ruixue's plan to attract fans has basically been realized, and now they just need more fans to increase their popularity.

    Business closes today.

    Ming Ruixue helped Si Xia cover the camera and said, "Take a good rest, tomorrow's task requires a lot of physical strength."

    "I know, tomorrow's task is my strong point."

    Si Xia said with a confident face, "Should I It's you who should rest well."

    Omega has beautiful and small facial features, and proudly raises its tail when it encounters strengths.

    "That's right, you are the best, okay?" Ming Ruixue lowered her head and untied her tie, with a low voice, "Then you have to be merciful to me, I'm very fragile."

    Si Xia wouldn't believe it.

    The tie left red marks on her wrists, which were eye-catching on her fair skin. Ming Ruixue apologized, "Does it hurt?"

    Si Xia moved her sore wrists, "I'm also very fragile." The

    implication is that she won't do it tomorrow show mercy.

    Tomorrow is the taekwondo discussion session for each group of guests to enhance the interaction value between the CPs of each group.

    In short, it's an ambiguous little game, and you don't need to go to war.

    Si Xia has practiced Taekwondo for a while, and she has a little kung fu on her body. Ming Ruixue is really afraid that Si Xia will be real in the camera.

    It's not good for CP to fight.

    Ming Ruixue put away her tie, the door of the cabin had already been opened by Si Xia to see off the passengers.

    Before leaving, Ming Ruixue said in a low voice, "I will show mercy tomorrow." The

    corners of Alpha's eyes drooped slightly, looking a bit pitiful, Si Xia understood, "Sister, you don't know Taekwondo, do you?

    " Ming Ruixue never learned it.

    But with the power of Alpha, Ming Ruixue thought that she would not lose.

    Seeing that Ming Ruixue's reaction was basically certain, Si Xia was finally able to find her home in front of Ming Ruixue.

    Si Xia whispered, "Sister, I'm looking forward to seeing you begging for mercy tomorrow."

    Ming Ruixue pretended to be weak, "I'm so scared."

    Just be afraid.

    Si Xia blinked, "Good night, sister."

    Tsk.

    As soon as the door was closed, Ming Ruixue raised her eyebrows.

    It is still uncertain who will beg for mercy tomorrow.

    Before going to the program group, each guest will bring an assistant to stay in the staff cabin on the fourth floor.

    Ming Ruixue sent a message to Peng Jia: [How is the catnip plant doing? 】

    Peng Jia replied quickly: 【Looks good, but...】

    Ming Ruixue immediately became nervous: [But what, just say it directly. 】

    Peng Jia: 【It's entangled with another pot of catnip grass, I'm looking for scissors to cut it open. ]

    On the other side, after receiving the same message from Peng Qi, Si Xia immediately jumped up from the bed, and smoothly escaped all the cameras and slipped to the fourth floor.

    Peng Jia went to find the toolbox and temporarily put the catnip grass in the storage room.

    At this time, the two pots of mint plants were thriving in the indoor storage room. Peng Qi was also shocked when she saw this scene, "I don't know how there are two pots?!"

    The vitality of the cat mint plants is really strong. more tightly entangled.

    Si Xia didn't have time to guess, so he found a corner without a camera and cut it directly from the middle with scissors, and then returned to the cabin with the catnip grass in his arms.

    This pot of catnip grass was picked from Ming Ruixue's house. Although only a small one was picked, it grew well and exuded a faint mint fragrance.

    Si Xia put the catnip on the bedside, and fell asleep with the scent.

    After turning into a cat next time, this grass is enough to suppress it.

    Ming Ruixue came back with her bruised avatar in her arms, feeling extremely distressed, and decided that it would be safer to take care of her by herself.

    Catnip grass is Ming Ruixue's second life, half of which has already been lost, so nothing can happen to this half.

    Otherwise, Ming Ruixue would really die.

    Ming Ruixue put the catnip grass on the bedside, just about to fall asleep, when she suddenly felt someone sucking her.

    Itching and numbness from neck to waist.

    Again.

    Ming Ruixue took two deep breaths, her legs curled up slowly unbearably, her body gradually lost control, and she lost all strength.

    Ming Ruixue opened her eyes in despair until morning, and she swore that the other half of the catnip grass must be found!

    Otherwise, the catnip grass is not dead yet, she was sucked dry first.

    Ming Ruixue went out with a face full of sleepiness, and met a refreshed Si Xia.

    The status of the two is very different.

    Until now, Ming Ruixue didn't feel so uncomfortable, but her legs were still so weak that she couldn't walk.

    In today's state, it can't be that Alpha is really begging for mercy.

    Si Xia followed Ming Ruixue's limp legs, squinted her eyes and leaned over to tease, "It turns out that sister likes to make a living by herself."

    "" Huh? "Ming Ruixue didn't sleep well, and her head reacted chaotically for several seconds, "Huh? ! "