Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Hook the edge and try it shallowly, the kitten is easy to shrink when it is nervous.

    Ming Ruixue snorted, "Bite lightly."

    Si Xia stepped back into the corner of the car window, biting Ming Ruixue's finger in his mouth and loosening it.

    Ming Ruixue pulled the kitten's leg to prevent her from moving, and stroked the kitten's lips with the other hand, and smiled slightly, "That's not what I said."

    "Woo..."

    Si Xia's eyes widened Instantly understanding Ming Ruixue's smile, her whole body tensed up.

    Ming Ruixue didn't go too far, she just gave up watching the kitten's white and tender cheeks turn pink little by little.

    Si Xia still couldn't relax, so he kicked Ming Ruixue's leg away angrily, "Sister, you are so annoying." The     kitten

    was so angry that she was so tender, Ming Ruixue rubbed it for her, "Sister is wrong."

About to cry, "Do you know what underground love is? You can't do this."

    "Then what should I do?" Ming Ruixue put her arm on the seat behind Si Xia and approached, "Sister really doesn't understand."

    Alpha Bright His eyes blinked innocently, Si Xia couldn't tell if she did it on purpose or if she really didn't understand.

    The kitten carefully observed Ming Ruixue's expression, "Really?" It

    was too much just now, which made the kitten very vigilant.

    Ming Ruixue had no choice but to continue to play innocent, "Really."

    Ming Ruixue has achieved a lot in the industry, received various awards, and her career is at its peak. Now that the two of them have made it public, I am afraid that Ming Ruixue's fans will lose their fans in large numbers. business impact.

    "..." Si Xia saw it, and poked Ming Ruixue's shoulder back with one finger, "You did it on purpose."

    "Little cat, it's not good that you are so smart."

    Ming Ruixue stepped back obediently, "I'll listen to you in front of the public." Yours, but we're going to be open for business on the show."

    Of course Si Xia agreed, "Okay, sister." -*     Linshixi

    Town has beautiful mountains and clear waters, and the fragrance of green grass blows over your face.

    On the first day, the program team in the small town gave the guests a night's rest to get familiar with the surrounding environment.

    Crossing a stone arch bridge with a turbulent stream, stepping on the stone steps, you will see blue brick walls everywhere. The strong town atmosphere soothes a restless heart.

    There are fields everywhere, and occasionally a few families are picking ripe vegetables in the fields.

    Several groups of guests walked deep in the alley, and finally saw the residence prepared by the program group.

    The two rooms are on the second floor, the rooms of the three Alphas are on the left, and the rooms of Omega are on the right.

    Fu Anzhi was very dissatisfied, "I want to live with Qingqing!"

    Xia Qing told her to shut up.

    Ban Yun looked at Ning Yu and before she could say a word, Ning Yu's glance made her hold back.