Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Omega's body was as weak as water, almost falling limp.

    Ming Ruixue stretched out her arms to wrap around her waist, and the two of them fit together tightly, and the heat was burning along their bodies.

    Kind of out of control.

    Si Xia was wearing a short sweater, revealing a slender waist. Ming Ruixue pressed Omega's waist with her palm, and asked with her eyes tightly, "How can I help you?"

    Si Xia was sobered by her question. , the brain will explode.

    What did she say just now, she actually asked her arch-enemy to help her through the fever period.

    how can!

    Si Xia's body temperature continued to rise, and she wanted to take half a step away from Alpha, but as soon as she moved, she slumped down.

    Physical weakness.

    Ming Ruixue hugged her even tighter.

    Omega has a thin waist and skin as silky as milk.

    Ming Ruixue honestly did not cross the line.

    Si Xia panted weakly, and had no extra strength to support his body.

    She can only give all the weight of her body to Ming Ruixue.

    Ming Ruixue took off Si Xia's sweater and hat, revealing the reddened Omega glands, and brushed her lips against her ears, "As long as you need, I can help you temporarily mark it once."

    When Alpha spoke, his voice was extremely restrained.

    There is a restraint on fruit milk flavored pheromones.

    And the restraint of restlessness within oneself.

    Si Xia's body became hotter again, and all the sensations in his body gathered towards the back of his neck.

    She gritted her teeth and held back all sounds.

    You can't lose face in front of your deadly enemy.

    Can't!

    The Omega who was caught in the climax was as stubborn as ever. If Si Xia didn't agree, Ming Ruixue would not ask again. She could only pin her hopes on the rescuers outside.

    Ming Ruixue tried her best to suppress the pheromone, and she gasped slightly, she knew that her susceptibility period had arrived.

    It's really not the time.

    There will be work later.

    In a drowsy state, Ming Ruixue only felt her shoulders being held down. Ming Ruixue opened her eyes and saw Si Xia's face close at hand. Omega leaned over uncontrollably, rubbing the tip of her small nose against her neck.

    "It smells so good..." Si Xia closed his eyes and pressed his lips together, his lips parted slightly to reveal the tip of his tongue, sucking suddenly, making a few sucking sounds.

    "Si Xia, wait a minute." Ming Ruixue's body tensed up, her neck felt hot, and it was too late to stop her.

    The two people's pheromones were intertwined, Si Xia was almost melted by the high heat, and lost consciousness.

    Ming Ruixue gently rubbed her fingertips against the skin on the side of her neck, her eyes were extremely complicated, "Si Xia, what are you doing?"