Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    He was dragged back by Ming Ruixue and applied the ointment again.

    Si Xia tidied up her clothes and got off her lap. Next time, she will never let Ming Ruixue get her way.

    Ming Ruixue has long legs, and she looks aggrieved sitting on the swing. When the wind blows, her hair flutters around her ears, which is very beautiful.

    As if being hit in the heart, Si Xia's heartbeat slowed down by half a beat.

    What's the matter, she won't be a kitten obsessed with sex.

    There are thousands of beautiful catnip plants, Si Xia doesn't believe that she can't find a better match than Ming Ruixue.

    The rumored matter was really suppressed as Ming Ruixue said.

    Si Xia's hanging heart finally let go.

    Ming Ruixue's cell phone rang at the right time, and Si Xia accidentally heard a sweet Omega voice coming from the phone. She was born to act like a baby, as if she was the one who danced to Ming Ruixue at the bar that day.

    "Sister Ming, I have already passed the interview. Why are you coming back?"

    Ming Ruixue frowned and looked at the caller ID. It was Tan Rui, but this voice...

    Ming Ruixue did not speak. away.

    Tan Rui's voice came from the phone, "Sweetheart wants to thank you personally." Come

    to think of it, it was Tan Rui's girlfriend.

    Ming Ruixue hummed lightly.

    Tan Ruizhi hesitated and wanted to continue, but Ming Ruixue asked her to speak directly.

    "Rui Xue, can you bring Tian Xinya to the film and television drama that your studio is preparing, she will make progress faster in observing and learning."

    "Since she is an employee of the studio, it is of course good to be willing to learn." Ming Ruixue responded.

    Tian Xinya hugged Tan Rui sweetly, "Thank you baby." The

    pink bubbles were almost overflowing from the phone, and Ming Ruixue hung up the phone quickly, "It's disgusting."

    Si Xia was catching butterflies in the garden, innocent and cute like a kitten.

    But it's just that his attitude towards himself is too cold, now he won't moan when he applies medicine to Si Xia, and he won't get bored so quickly.

    Only a few times.

    However, every time Si Xia acted like a baby was on the show, and he didn't agree with him.

    Ming Ruixue was in crisis, and sent a message to Tan Rui: [All your Omega lovers are born to act like a baby? 】

    Tan Rui first replied with a question mark, and then quickly replied with a sentence: 【No, if you want Omega to act like a spoiled child to you, first of all, you must be a qualified target of acting spoiled. ]

    [There is no Omega who can't be coquettish, only an Alpha who can't make an Omega! ]

    Ming Ruixue, who felt that she was connoted, told her not to beat around the bush, and Tan Rui directly sent a document; [This is the secret I compiled by myself, to ensure that Omega will act like a baby to you from the moment you wake up every day. 】

    【But Ruixue, the Omega you want to use won't be Si Xia, right? 】

    Ming Ruixue ignored it, opened the document and read it, there are 50 methods that are well-founded.