Chapter 10

Chapter 10 At home, being caught

    After all, Ming Ruixue is not a very generous person, and of course she can't calm down after being kissed.

    What's more, the person who kissed her still wanted to escape, Ming Ruixue was taken advantage of, how could she be allowed to escape.

    "Si Xia, don't you have anything to say?"

    Ming Ruixue stuck close to her, enclosing Si Xia in the corner between herself and the wall with one hand.

    With their postures, Si Xia's eyes just landed on the strawberry print on Ming Ruixue's neck.

    Red, freshly baked strawberry prints.

    Si Xia silently raised his gaze, pretending to be calm, "I don't understand what you're talking about?"

    Really don't remember or pretend not to remember.

    Ming Ruixue slowly pointed to her neck, "Dear you, don't you remember?" The

    Omega fever period came too violently, and there was such a fragrant Alpha pheromone around, it was normal that Si Xia couldn't control it at that time.     But Si Xia refused to admit that he kissed his dead enemy, "Maybe it was some Omega who kissed

    , you forgot, and it may not be me."

Discredited Ming Ruixue.

    It was possible according to Yuanzhen's personality, but Ming Ruixue's clean catnip essence was absolutely impossible.

    Ming Ruixue lowered her eyes and frowned, "You mean, I slandered you?"

    Si Xia opened her round eyes and said innocently, "Of course, I don't have the habit of kissing my enemies." He

    was very righteous and confident.

    "Really don't remember?"

    "Yeah."

    Ming Ruixue directly raised her hand to hook Si Xia's back neck, and pushed towards the side of her neck, "Then I don't mind, let the scene reappear."

    Ming Ruixue beat Si Xia When she pushed Si Xia in her direction, Ming Ruixue also pushed her slender neck up.

    Si Xia was forced to raise his head, facing Ming Ruixue's white and pink neck, Omega became visibly tense.

    "You still don't admit it?" Ming Ruixue continued to hold Si Xia, pushing towards her bit by bit.

    Si Xia's weak strength can't compete with Ming Ruixue, if he gets closer, Si Xia's lips will stick to Ming Ruixue's skin.

    How could there be such a rascal as Ming Ruixue!

    Completely surrounded by catnip-scented arms, Si Xia was afraid that the febrile period that had just been suppressed would be revived again.

    Si Xia gritted her teeth as if accepting her fate, "I, admit, admit."

    She is not someone who dares to be or not to be.

    Ming Ruixue lazily showed a triumphant smile, "It's good to admit it, I thought I would be hit by a 'rival'."

    Alpha deliberately emphasized the word "rival", and the angry Si Xia was about to explode .

    But Ming Ruixue was not enough, she pressed her every step of the way, "Isn't it too much for me to ask for a little mental damage fee?"

    Huh?