Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Halfway through the intimacy, they were interrupted by a series of cell phone ringtones.

    Si Xia's manager, Zhan Qiangwei, asked her to go to the company, saying that there was an important audition in the afternoon, and the other party was a famous director, and asked her to try it out by name.

    Si Xia hung up the phone and couldn't believe it, how could there be a job to invite her.

    Ming Ruixue rubbed her cheeks, "Little cat, I'll let you go today, let's go, I'll send you to audition."

    Si Xia reacted and said, "Don't give me a gift from my sister, it would be bad to be photographed by others."

    Ming Ruixue sat down Si Xia pressed her back beside the bed, "Sister, rest well."

    Ming Ruixue wanted to see her off, but Si Xia insisted not to, changed her clothes and hurriedly left, and turned her head and said to her, "Sister, I'm here You send a message."

    Ming Ruixue smiled dotingly, "What if the kitten is too independent."

    Ming Ruixue's audition for film and television dramas is just a bridge, and whether she can be selected depends on Si Xia's own ability.

    Ming Ruixue was not idle at home, and drove to the set to secretly watch Si Xia's audition.

    The audition sites of major productions are strictly managed, and audition actors must hold a number plate to enter the venue. Ming Ruixue greeted them in advance, and a staff member sent a pass.

    Ming Ruixue was dressed in a low-key dress, tightly covered by a hat and mask, and walked through many cast members queuing up to audition.

    It's not surprising that everyone took a few more glances at the secretive characters around them, maybe some star came to audition.

    Ming Ruixue came backstage and learned of Si Xia's number plate, her eyes searched for the audition team.

    Si Xia has an outstanding appearance, and his tall stature can be seen by all the audition actors at a glance.

    The make-up artist next to Si Xia was still nervously touching up the makeup, and the makeup of the little cat demon was just right on Si Xia's face.

    Wild without losing its charm.

    Ming Ruixue couldn't help but take a second look, Si Xia seemed to have sensed it, and looked over, Ming Ruixue hastily lowered the brim of her hat.

    Si Xia was actually very nervous. The film and television crew started preparations for this time a year ago, and many celebrities paid close attention to the news, hoping to get a star and a half in the script.

    Si Xia signed up, but he didn't expect the director to call Zhan Qiangwei, telling her to go.

    There are many actors who came to audition for the role of the cat demon, and most of them are artists above the third line. An artist like her who has no famous works is mixed in, which seems out of place.

    The atmosphere was tense.

    The actors who went to audition before the team all came out with mournful faces, and the makeup of the painted cat demon was also messed up, and Si Xia's little heart was about to pop out.

    When it was Si Xia's turn to go in for the audition, there were many people around the door, Ming Ruixue looked past the crowd and saw the confident Si Xia inside.