Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    If you don't do something else, it's not real enough.

    Ming Ruixue said this to make Si Xia have a sense of crisis, and if AO sleeps together, no matter what, O will suffer.

    Si Xia's hand touched her shoulder and gently pushed her back, "Then sister, try."

    She had already been marked by Ming Ruixue, so she wasn't afraid at all.

    Moreover, the marked Omega will need Alpha's pheromone to appease.

    After pushing Ming Ruixue through the door, Si Xia smoothly closed the door and entered Ming Ruixue's narrow cabin.

    There is only one small window in the cabin for ventilation, the glass in the bathroom is frosted, and the interior space is very small, only one person can stand at a time.

    After passing the sauna room and the massage room, the two of them hadn't taken a shower yet, Ming Ruixue looked at her translucent and narrow bathroom, and Si Xia who was sitting in her cabin.

    Forget it, take your pajamas and wash them in the public cubicle bathroom upstairs.

    Ming Ruixue was about to leave, but Si Xia understood, stood up and said, "Sister, I'm going out, you take a shower first." She was easy

    to talk for the first time, and became considerate, as if it wasn't her who just clinged to someone.

    Si Xia looked back at him after finishing speaking and said, "I'll come back later."

    It turned out that she still didn't intend to let her go.

    Ming Ruixue took a shower as quickly as possible, but Si Xia didn't come for a long time. If she didn't come, Ming Ruixue wouldn't be in the mood to do other things. Within a few minutes, she had already looked through the crack of the door a dozen times.

    Ming Ruixue realized that something was wrong with her, why did she care so much about whether Si Xia came or not, she simply locked the door behind her, blocked the camera and went to sleep directly.

    Just do it.

    When Ming Ruixue was doing everything, she was laying down on the bed when the cabin door knocked from the outside.

    After a while, there was no sound.

    Ming Ruixue lifted the quilt, feeling terrified, opened the door and poked her head out to find a foot being dragged in at the end of the corridor, and a pair of slippers in front of the door had fallen off.

    Ming Ruixue took a closer look, and found that it belonged to Si Xia.

    what happened? !

    The cabin corridor is very long, and it takes eight minutes to walk it from beginning to end. It is impossible for Si Xia to reach the rear of the cabin in such a short period of time.

    The overhead surveillance was blocked, apparently someone did it deliberately.

    Ming Ruixue contacted the program team immediately, and Director Ye activated an emergency safety warning.

    At the end of the cabin is the dark basement, where a lot of cobwebs have been picked up, and it has been left unused. Generally, few people will come here.

    Ming Ruixue turned on the phone's light, pushed aside a series of spider webs, and heard a very light collision.

    "Who is it?" Ming Ruixue's back stiffened, and the dark and gloomy scene made people feel uneasy.