Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    In the dressing room, there is a transparent box.

    There were more than a dozen small spiders inside, and one of them might have taken advantage of the gap and jumped on Si Xia.

    Ming Ruixue stared at Bei Chuanchuan's put away luggage and asked, "Is this your spider?"

    Bei Chuanchuan zipped it up with an unnatural expression, "Ah, it's my pet."

    Spiders are still pets. The first time we met, Ming Ruixue looked at Bei Chuanchuan with a smile and reminded, "Since it's a pet, you must take care of it. It's easy to scare people if it runs out." It's

    also easy to be crushed to death.

    Bei Chuanchuan picked up the dead spider on the floor with distress. The spider in the box smelled the pheromone milk on Si Xia's body, and couldn't help but ran out and lay on the back of Omega's neck, as if he had found his mother.

    It was the first time that Bei Chuanchuan met an Omega with such a high matching degree.

    Si Xia shivered all over. Seeing the box of spiders with numb scalp, she tugged Ming Ruixue's sleeve, "I always feel hairy in my heart."

    Ming Ruixue also felt uncomfortable, so she held Si Xia instead. Xia's wrist said, "Don't worry, these spiders are not poisonous."

    "But it hurts to bite people." Si Xia touched the back of his neck and felt numb.

    "Let me take a look." Ming Ruixue brushed away the hair on the back of Si Xia's neck, and there was no new wound on the tender skin except for the wound she bit when marking that day.

    Ming Ruixue was close, and when she spoke, her warm breath hit Si Xia's skin, "It's okay, I didn't bite."

    Si Xia trembled for a while, and the numb feeling came again, and Alpha's actions were too intimate, making her ears turn red , dodging awkwardly, covering her cheeks with her hair.

    Ming Ruixue also noticed, "Si Xia, why didn't I realize that you are so shy before."

    "Who is shy." Si Xia refused to admit it, and changed the subject with his neck stuck, "Hurry up and start working."

    Si Xia didn't feel disgusted by the intimate action of Alpha pulling the hair from the back of Omega's neck, but felt shy instead, which is not normal.

    Ming Ruixue chuckled and followed, "I just don't admit it."

    Si Xia turned her head and glared at her, "Ming Ruixue! Don't talk nonsense ." All right

    .

    Ming Ruixue wanted to see if she was talking nonsense.

    The shot of the tie advertisement shifted from the bedroom scene to the workplace, capturing small clips of the daily life of the wife and wife.

    It opens with the two waking up on a double bed, in the lazy sleeping position of newlyweds.

    Ming Ruixue has no makeup, her face is clean, and she has a natural coldness in the camera, but she will show a little warmth under the warmth of her wife.

    Si Xia changed into her pajamas, with slender suspenders hooking her shoulders, her soft white cheeks flushed from waking up overnight.

    The snow-white double bed was ready. Although the two of them had read the script of the advertisement, they couldn't help being a little embarrassed at this time.