Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Cats need a sense of security and bury their faces in their necks

    The smile of Ming Ruixue, who was treated indifferently by Si Xia, gradually disappeared, and she lowered her greeting finger. When she heard Peng Jia's words: If Si Xia might not want to reconcile, Ming Ruixue forced herself to make excuses and said, "Si Xia may not have seen it." "

    Peng Jia pursed her lips and nodded in agreement, "Yes, yes."

    Ming Ruixue, "..."

    Perfunctory without hesitation.

    Ming Ruixue didn't care, she looked around the car and said, "Peng Jia, if you have time, add a catnip planting room and an anti-theft lock in the car." A

    pot of grass is more important than life.

    Although Peng Jia didn't understand what was wrong with Ming Ruixue, she bit the bullet and agreed. After all, raising grass is better than raising fish, saving her from having to help Ming Ruixue deal with the Omega that came to him every day.

    While speaking, the car had already arrived at the Nancheng film and television area. Ming Ruixue suddenly felt panic when looking at the huge film and television city in front of her.

    The final conclusion is: the original body is a scumbag, and the reputation of the work is good, but the sad thing is that all the actresses who have worked with him have been teased by the original body.

    The saddest thing is that there are two Omega guests in the "Law of Attraction in Love" variety show that are actresses that Yuan Bo has worked with.

    There are three Omega guests in a love show, two of them are the little lovers that the original body flirted with, and the remaining one is the original body's deadly enemy.

    A piece of catnip essence from Ming Ruixue entered the Shura field.

    "Ruixue, we're here, get out of the car."

    Seeing that Ming Ruixue was hanging her head, she didn't know what she was thinking, and then she raised her eyes, showing a look like an enemy, "Is it still too late for me to break the contract?" Peng

    Jia Before Jia could speak, Ming Ruixue continued, "Liquidated damages are not a problem."

    "Leave the liquidated damages aside in advance." Peng Jia opened the official Weibo of "The Law of Attraction in Love" and showed her, "The guest list has been sent out, and the whole network has the highest expectation of you, do you have the heart to let the whole network down? Besides, you just said that you want to reconcile with Si Xia, isn't this a good opportunity?"

    Ming Ruixue chuckled, now there are not only Si Xia's deadly enemies, but three.

    Once the list of six guests was announced, the entire Internet was in awe. Ming Ruixue's expectations were of course the highest.

    "It's not like I said, Ming Ruixue has long wanted to participate in a love variety show. She can flirt with girls openly and aboveboard. After she gets tired of playing, she will say goodbye to the show. She won't touch her body."

    "Did you read the full list of guests upstairs?" ? Let me say that the program group is really good at attracting the attention of the audience. I invited three Omega guests who Ming Ruixue offended. Do you want to see the four of them fight?

    " It ’s not impossible.”

    “You’re all wrong, with Ming Ruixue’s AO habit, maybe it’s six guests together.”