But Ming Ruixue refused, "The kitten doesn't need to learn how to do it. From now on, I will do these things, or leave it to the housekeeper."

    "Ah..." Si Xia pouted and said, "Sister, actually you You don't need to protect me so well, I can do some things by myself."

    Si Xia has never been protected so carefully since he was a child, and he feels warm in his heart.

    After Si Xia finished speaking, Ming Ruixue began to try to make Si Xia cook the hot pot soup base.

    The hot pot seasoning is a finished product bought in the supermarket. Si Xia boils the soup base according to the steps on the package, and then puts the more difficult dishes in to cook first, and the two of them cook the rest while eating.

    Ming Ruixue took a piece of raw fish and put it in the pot several times, and put it on the kitten's plate when it was cooked.

    "How about a taste?"

    The hot pot base is quite spicy, Si Xia nodded after taking a bite, "Delicious."

    Ming Ruixue, "Isn't it spicy?" "Not

    bad." Si Xia licked his lips and said, "Sister, I want more. "

    Ming Ruixue helped the kitten cook one slice after another, and Si Xia said it wasn't spicy, and tears were about to flow out.

    Ming Ruixue, "Your mouth is red, do you still eat?"

    Si Xia couldn't stop eating the fish pieces, his lips turned red and he wanted to eat.

    "Greedy cat, it's alright, I won't eat today."

    Ming Ruixue handed Si Xia a glass of ice water, and Si Xia drank a few mouthfuls until he stuck out his tongue, "Sister, it's still very spicy." The

    tip of her little tongue was moist Red, Ming Ruixue took a mouthful of ice and lowered her head to kiss it.

    The kitten's mouth was also hot, and the ice cubes melted quickly. Ming Ruixue swallowed the melted ice water, and gently licked the kitten's base with the cool tip of her tongue.

    Si Xia crawled into Ming Ruixue's arms with his eyes closed, asking for more.

    The night in the small town is very quiet, with the humming of cicadas whispering in my ears.

    After Ming Ruixue and Si Xia cleaned up the kitchen of the homestay, they went out for a walk to digest food.

    The street lights on the road in the small town were dimly lit, and the neighbors of the flat-bottomed house fanned the wind and chatted under the tree after dinner.

    There are many bright stars in the sky, and there is a peaceful scene everywhere.

    No one here knows them, and no one bothers them.

    Ming Ruixue took Si Xia's hand and walked under the starlight, "Little cat, how about we settle here when we get old?"

    "Of course, sister." Si Xia walked innocently, "The air here is good and the environment is good. From now on, my sister and I will live here forever."

    Si Xia said with a smile, "Of course the most important thing is that it doesn't matter where you are if you want to be with your sister."

    Ming Ruixue smiled softly, "Well, we will always be together." On the

    country road, there were the sounds of children playing, whether they were happy or not.

    Ming Ruixue looked sideways at Si Xia and her smile deepened, "Little cat, I suddenly realized that it would be okay to have one more person."

    Si Xia looked back at Ming Ruixue and frowned, "Who is it?"

    "What do you think?"

    Ming Ruixue Ruixue hugged Si Xiahui's room, and couldn't wait to strip the kitten naked and send it to the bathroom.

    Si Xia finally understood, "Sister! It's too early!" The

    hot water in the bathroom poured down, and the transparent glass was covered with fog.

    Ming Ruixue rubbed the bath ball to foam up Si Xia's body, "I won't force you, we'll talk about it when you grow up."

    "Huh?" Si Xia's body was covered in white bubbles, "Sister, I've grown up."

    Ming Ruixue squeezed, "It's too big."

    Si Xia said ah, his face turned red instantly.

    The bathroom is very empty, and a little sound can amplify and reverberate. Ming Ruixue's eyes dimmed, "Little cat, turn around and wash your back."

    Ming Ruixue applied the bubbles to her hands, covering Si Xia's whole body. Wash it again.

    Rinse the shower head, and the kitten becomes white and tender.

    After washing, Ming Ruixue took Si Xia out and tucked her into the bed to watch a movie, and then Ming Ruixue went in to take a bath for herself.

    Si Xia felt that she was almost being spoiled by Ming Ruixue, and her sister helped her to take a bath.

    She felt that she couldn't do this, and she had to do something to repay her sister.

    When he came, Si Xia secretly stuffed a pajamas bought online in his bag.

    It is said that the pajamas are actually not just a few pieces of fabric.

    Si Xia didn't feel ashamed when he bought it, but now that he took it out and looked at it, he felt a little bit hard to say.

    The pajamas are made of sheer tulle hooked with ties, and finally composed of a few small pearls and a large pearl.

    Si Xia put it on with a blushing face, and found that all the places that should be covered were not covered, and some places were only hung by a thread.

    When Ming Ruixue came out of the shower, she was stunned when she saw Si Xia's pajamas with few pieces of fabric.

    "Little cat, what are you doing?"

    Ming Ruixue swallowed, threw the hair towel aside, and pulled Si Xia's wrist to her side.

    Si Xia took two steps, grunted and remained still.

    Ming Ruixue didn't understand, "What's wrong? Are you injured?"

    Si Xia bit her lip and shook her head.

    Ming Ruixue hugged Si Xia on his lap and sat, Si Xia was even more unwilling, his legs trembling slightly.

    "Let me see what's wrong? If you're injured, you must tell. If you don't tell me, I'll be worried."

    Ming Ruixue checked Si Xia's whole body and found that the kitten was worn by a pearl.

    No wonder I have the nerve to say it.

    Ming Ruixue hugged Si Xia on her lap, pressed the pearl with her fingertips and asked, "Like this?"