"Ming Ruixue!" Si Xia was about to be pissed off by Ming Ruixue, no matter what she couldn't speak against her, no matter how Ruixue could find a reason to refute her.

    Si Xia never thought that her mouth would be so stupid, and there would be loopholes in everything she said, did Ming Ruixue deliberately find fault with her!

    The kitty gets annoyed easily when it gets impatient, although Ming Ruixue thinks what she is telling the truth, she will not argue with Si Xia when she is not feeling well.

    "Girlfriend, don't be angry, I'll feed you." Ming Ruixue brought over a bowl of warm porridge, and blew it to Si Xia's mouth.

    Si Xia was so angry that she blushed, "I don't want to eat."

    "If you don't eat, how can you have the strength to quarrel with me." Ming Ruixue gently opened her mouth with her hand, "Be good, eat."

    Si Xia was forced to take a sip Porridge, chewed expressionlessly and swallowed.

    Ming Ruixue sent another spoonful, "Is it tasteless, do you want to add some sugar?"

    Si Xia didn't want to talk to her, "I'll drink it myself."

    Tsk.

    The little kitten who was pestering her last night looked coldly at her today.

    Sure enough, throw away people after they are used up.

    Ming Ruixue pinched her lips, and Si Xia's lips pouted, "Well...what are you doing?"

    "Do you have any conscience?" Ming Ruixue asked softly, "Throw me away when I'm done using it up, you've used up my grass That is to say, if you are still angry with me now, I am also very wronged, okay?"

    Ming Ruixue finished speaking in one breath, and Si Xia blinked, "So?"

    "So, so?" Ming Ruixue almost laughed angrily, " So how are you going to compensate me?" The

    last time she said that the little cat would accompany her, but the little cat didn't come at all.

    But there is a kitten who has a very bad temper and throws people away when he runs out.

    Ming Ruixue let go of her hand, and scratched Si Xia's cheek with her fingertips, "I can actually accept that you will pay me back."

    Si Xia's cheeks were soft and smooth, and it felt good to the touch. Ming Ruixue couldn't help it. Pinch it a few more times.

    "Well——" Si Xia slapped her hand away, "Don't touch me."

    How could it be possible not to touch her, Ming Ruixue grabbed the back of her neck, forced her to her eyes and asked, "Do you agree or not?"

    The breath touches, and the smell of milk and catnip is intertwined.

    Looking at Ming Ruixue's beautiful eyes, Si Xia quietly held her breath, "I, no..."

    "Disagree?" Ming Ruixue interrupted her first, "If you disagree, I will chase you."

    "Ah? "Si Xiakong swallowed, she thought Ming Ruixue would come hard.

    "If you don't agree with chasing you..." Ming Ruixue said impatiently, "Then I can only force it."

    Si Xia, "..."

    She knew it.

    "Are you so impatient in chasing people?" Si Xia looked shocked, "Speaking so tough."

    Ming Ruixue really had no experience in chasing people, so she softened her tone and said, "Then I'll give you a week's buffer time. Chase again ?"

    Si Xia calmed down and didn't speak yet.

    Ming Ruixue remembered and continued, "Your legs should be healed in a week."

    It turned out to be this buffer time.

    Si Xia had never seen such an unreasonable person, "I won't listen to you."

    Ming Ruixue made up her mind to chase him down, took apart the ointment and applied it on her fingertips, and said, "A week later, you If you still don't agree, I guarantee that your legs will continue to be weak for another two weeks."

    Si Xia has provoked the catnip grass that is not easy to mess with, how can Ming Ruixue even speak so domineeringly about chasing someone.

    annoying.

    However, the kitten needs to be relieved by the catnip grass, which is naturally attractive to Si Xia.

    Si Xia couldn't say a word to completely reject Ming Ruixue.

    Ming Ruixue melted the ointment on her fingertips, "Come here, apply the medicine."

    Si Xia ground her teeth and stepped back, "Ming Ruixue, don't come here."

    "It won't get better if you don't apply the medicine for a week." Ming Ruixue was not pregnant. Said kindly, "How do you run then?"

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." Si Xia pressed down his trousers, "Ming Ruixue, you send me home today."

    "I'll take you back when I'm done." Grabbing Si Xia's ankle, hugged him into his arms and complained, "The trousers are so troublesome, let's change the skirt later."

    Si Xia lay on the sofa with his face up, grabbed Ming Ruixue's clothes with both hands, and begged for mercy , "Sister, I can paint it myself."

    "Now that I know I'm called sister, didn't you just call me by my name?" The

    two pants fell on the corner of the sofa, Si Xia's knees were bent by Ming Ruixue, and her body was filled with water. Let in a cool breeze.

    "It's useless for you to call me sister now." Ming Ruixue held Si Xia's tender knee with one hand and said, "Be good and spread your legs."