Omega looked like a food guard at this time My cat, I almost got into a fight with her because of a little fish, what's the matter with being a little cute.

    Ming Ruixue looked at her leisurely, "Why do you protect food like a cat, and like eating small dried fish so much?" The

    air froze, and Si Xia froze for a few seconds, "I, I'm not a cat."

    Oemga was visibly nervous Get up, hold your breath and glared at Ming Ruixue, "I don't like fragrant and crunchy dried fish either!"

    Ming Ruixue was sure at this second that Si Xia just liked dried fish, it seemed that she had to give a small fish Only by working on the production line can Si Xia forgive him.

    Ming Ruixue found out about Si Xia's hobbies, she was in a good mood, and the smell of catnip gradually became stronger.

    Si Xia couldn't stay in front of Ming Ruixue for a second, she felt that her cat's tail was about to protrude, and couldn't hold it anymore, Si Xia fled hastily with her evening dress skirt.

    Ming Ruixue looked at the back of Omega running away, and inexplicably thought of that beautiful cat with fried fur.

    Seeing people running away, Tan Rui came over, "Ruixue, are you running away from popularity?"

    Ming Ruixue poured down a glass of wine, "Si Xia really seems to hate me."

    "No, you're not the first One day I will know." Tan Rui seemed to have heard a joke, "Have you lost your memory? Or have you forgotten what you have done?"

    Ming Ruixue, the catnip essence, was the one who had to bear the pot of the original body, so she was very happy. innocent.

    Ming Ruixue frowned and thought about it seriously, then asked Tan Rui, "Do you know how much it costs to buy a small dried fish production line?"

    Tan Rui was taken aback, "Why did you buy that thing?"

    Ming Ruixue said solemnly, " Make an apology to someone."

    "Ah?" Tan Rui counted with his fingers, "The people you offended can't be counted on two hands, who are you apologizing to?"

    Ming Ruixue clenched her fists, "Apologize to Si Xia Who else could it be?"

    Tan Rui stretched out the back of his hand to test the temperature of Ming Ruixue's forehead, "I don't have a fever, why is my brain broken?"

    "Forget it." Ming Ruixue avoided Tan Rui's hand, "I'll go back by myself Check."

    Ming Ruixue doesn't look like she's joking, maybe she's really changed her mind, Tan Rui put down her wine glass and chased after him, saying, "Ruixue, my uncle's family has some contacts in a big factory, I'll ask for you, maybe it depends on I can still get a discount."

    Ming Ruixue stopped, "I want the best production line."

    "Okay!" Tan Rui is very qualified as a friend, and immediately called her uncle to ask about the production line.

    When Ming Ruixue woke up the next day, she immediately received a message from Tan Rui: [It's settled, the production line of a large state-owned enterprise for decades, is the contract signed in the afternoon by installments or the full payment? ]

    Ming Ruixue replied: [How much? 】

    Tan Rui returned a number, Ming Ruixue rubbed her eyes to see the zeros after the number, clicked OK, and got Tan Rui's "big guy heroic" emoticon package.

    After the rainy night, the sky was clear and the rainbow crossed the sky.

    After washing, Ming Ruixue pushed open the glass door of the balcony to check the growth of catnip in the flower pot.

    At this moment, Peng Jia called and told her that director Ye had selected her for his new variety show last night, and asked her if she would like to try the "Love Attraction" announcement tomorrow.

    Leaf export products must be high-quality products.

    Of course Ming Ruixue is willing, her catnip is almost growing weeds at home, "I'll be there on time tomorrow."

    Peng Jia didn't expect Ming Ruixue to agree so simply, "Great, you are finally willing to put your heart on Career is on the way."

    At the same time, Zhan Qiangwei, manager of Si Xia Entertainment, said in surprise, "What?! Ye Dao also invited Ming Ruixue?!"

    Si Xia immediately became ill when he heard the news, "Sister Qiangwei , then shall I still take it?"

    Zhan Qiangwei pushed the frame, "Not everyone has the opportunity to participate in Director Ye's works, I'm afraid if I miss this time..."

    Si Xia understands this reason, she has been in the company for so long. Most of them are bad dramas with no splash, only the movies when they first debuted have a wave of good-looking fans, and now they can make money by relying on their beauty, but if this continues, sooner or later the entertainment industry will check Wu Sixia, then Her dream of buying a small dried fish production line is about to be completely shattered.

    "Sister

    Qiangwei, I've decided to accept the announcement!" Si Xia clenched her small fists tightly, the hateful rival Alpha rubbing her cat's buttocks has not yet been settled!