Chapter 309. Curiosity about Yasenia's harem. Cecile's innate skills.

Start from the beginning

Angel blinked, surprised, "That's quite... Hmm... I don't know how to express it."

Evelyn proposed, "Cold? Detached?"

Angel nodded and exclaimed, "Right! Who would've thought that Yasenia would treat her interactions as something that could be bought?"

Yasenia chuckled, "I never planned to become invested with any of them, so I always tried to maintain an invisible line. I think this is what created the most problems. All of them felt that although I had some affection for them, there was a wall between my heart and theirs. Before I continue speaking, let me sit with all of you better."

They didn't complain and moved around. Andrea sat behind Yasenia, hugging her waist. Angel on Yasenia's lap, Cecile at her right, Kali at her left, and Evelyn before her, facing Yasenia. Yasenia's long legs went around Evelyn's waist, and her tail circled their waists in a loop around Kali, Cecile, and Evelyn.

The position was very intimate with everyone. They all squinted happily, feeling Yasenia's presence one way or another. Evelyn played with Yasenia's calves and asked, "Yasenia, what kind of problems did you have?"

Yasenia sighed and rested her back on Andrea's firm body, "Well, betrayal, cheating, backstabbing, loss... Everything in general."

Andrea suddenly realized something and asked carefully, "Did any of them... Die?"

Yasenia answered calmly, "Yes. The final number of them when I finished conquering the other country was fifty-two. Most of them sacrificed themselves, betrayed me, or just left the army. However, those that went against me were only thirty-four."

The others were surprised. Angel looked up at Yasenia and asked, "How is it possible for someone to betray you?"

Yasenia kissed her nose and smiled, "Those that betrayed me were those that loved me the most. Although most of them were happy with a carnal relationship, a lot of them wanted to become something more. However, I always evaded those problems. In the end, crazed by love for me, they wanted to kill, destroy, or make all my efforts fail."

Cecile asked next, "How did you manage that?"

"The first five or six times it happened, it made me realize that carnal relationships won't last. You need something more. You need love. However, even if I was the one at fault, I became a demon and killed all of those who betrayed me with my own hands."

They opened their eyes, completely surprised. Yasenia saw their expressions and said, "My nickname in the War was Ruthless Dragon General. To win a battle, I wouldn't mind sacrificing one thousand to kill five thousand. At the end of the War, from the five and eight million troops, only six hundred thousand remained on my side and two hundred thousand on the enemy country. The devastation of land was absurd, to the point that winning or losing almost didn't matter."

Yasenia commented with a calm face, "To make our country win, I even sacrificed harem members... Although they knew they didn't have my love, they were very loyal and always did their best for me.... I used everything in my power to win as fast as possible, and even then, I took twenty-three years."

Their heart felt like a claw was gripping it and squeezing blood. They knew that Yasenia was decisive, but they also knew that she treated those close to her extremely well.

Just looking at her interactions with the maids, they all had an inkling that the maids would become something more than maids in the future. Maybe not as close as lovers, but there will be some interactions with Yasenia. However, they had accepted it because they understood that Yasenia was extremely grateful to them, and giving in to some of their deepest wishes would be inevitable.