*+:。.。 8 。.。:+*

"Achoo! " Jikyo sneezed. "Yes, yes, go on. " He said to Jiho, with whom he was talking on the phone. "So how was your meeting with your mom?"

"It was very strange and quite awkward at first. " Friend replied on the cell phone. "She asked how we had been since she left. "

"And what did you say? Truth? " Park asked as he walked home on the sidewalk.

"Yes. " Jiho admitted. "I told her everything and I dared to tell her how I felt. "

"How did she react? "

"Well, she was depressed. She looked like she regretted her actions and..."

"And what? " Jikyo asked.

"And I think she might really want to make things right."

"Are you sure? " Man asked slightly surprised. "Look, she shows up after all these years and suddenly realizes she made a mistake after all. She wants to go back to your lives as if nothing had ever happened. Don't you think it's kind of weird that she changed her mind so suddenly? She convinced you so easily? " He shook his head. "You know, if I were you, I'd... A-achoo!" He stopped sneezing again.

"You have a cold, you should go home. " Jiho said.

"Mm, that's where I'm going now. " He said and sighed heavily.

"Maybe I didn't fully believe her, but honestly... I wish, I really wish what she said was true. If only everything could finally fall into place. " He said in a rather sad voice. "When she told me about what happened to her, I know she's been through a lot too. Even now, she's barely making ends meet. She barely has enough money for food..."

"Ah, so everything is clear. " Park interjected as soon as he heard it. "She doesn't have money for food, does she? And what did she use to buy a ticket to come back here, eh? Maybe she just came back because she's short of money and wants you to help her. "

Jiho was silent for a long time. This theory seemed to kill him even more. The man didn't want to accept it, but the fear that his friend might be right terrified him. He hoped that his mother had come back for something other than money.

"I'll call you later. " Song said and hung up. Perhaps he wanted to rethink everything.

Jikyo was getting close to home when suddenly one person caught his attention. It was Jiho's mother. The woman behaved quite suspiciously, and in her hands was holding a green briefcase with some documents. Park decided to take the opportunity to talk to her.

"Ma'am? " He approached her, which made the older woman a little scared.

"Y-yes? " She asked rather uncertainly. "What is it about? Do we know each other? "

"No, but I know your son. " The younger man replied. "My name is Park Jikyo, I'm Jiho's friend. " Explained.

"A-aha... I understand. " She nodded. "So what's it all about?"

"I'll get straight to the point. " The dark-haired man said. "Jiho is my friend and I really don't want him to suffer any more. " Said, looking the woman in the eye. "If you've come all of a sudden to mess up his life again and leave him, then just let it go."

"I-I don't understand? "

"I think you understand. " He interrupted her. "Jiho told me everything. I'll ask directly... " He folded his hands. "You say you're short of money? You want to take your son for mercy? And then left with nothing again? "

"No, absolutely. " She said right away. "I would never... "

"Then why did you come back? " He didn't let her finish. "I don't believe any of your stories. Please tell the truth. "