*+:。.。 7 。.。:+*

"Bennie! " The blonde woman called and approached the waiting boy with a smile. "I know you'd prefer Jikyo to pick you up, but he doesn't finish work until about half an hour later. " She explained. "And since the teachers have given us such a time, it's better not to mess with them anymore."

"It's fine. " replied the boy. "You can be too. I mean... You're fine too. " He said and blushed slightly.

"But not as cool as Jikyo, huh? " She giggled. "It's okay, I understand. I couldn't resist him either. " She took Ben's hand. "How about we go pick him up too?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes! Let's go! " The boy was glad.

After the last incident, the couple escorted the boy to the orphanage together, and they had a conversation with the teachers that same day. They said they wanted to adopt Benjamin. This surprised some of the ladies, but their boss herself was very pleased with the good news. However, she warned them that it might be quite some time before Ben could move in with them. However, this didn't bother them, they wanted everything to be properly carried out, and Benjamin would finally be able to live in a new home.

"How long have you known Jikyo? " Boy asked curious as they walked towards the bistro where Liliana's husband worked.

"Well..." She thought. "I've known him practically all my life. " Said smiling involuntarily. "I met him when we were maybe seventeen or eighteen. At that time, Jikyo was still in the orphanage, or rather he ended up in it again, because the case with the foster family didn't work out. But it was during the time he lived in the new house for a while that we met. Then I would sneak up on him at the orphanage. We hung out all day in our secret place off the beaten track."

"A secret place? " He repeated curiously.

"Yes. " She nodded. "Behind all the playground and small warehouses where the orphanage was located, there was still a place, at the end of the plot. It was so hidden by bushes and forgotten that we could meet there without any problems. Even though we were separated by a fence in the form of a net. Before I knew it, I fell in love with him..." She smiled. "And now he's my husband."

"What about your parents? "

"Well, they weren't as good as your mother, for example. " She admitted. "In my case, they hated me, and I didn't like them either..."

"Why? " He wondered. "I thought parents should take care of their children and love them... "

"Because that's how it should be. Unfortunately, not every family is the same." She looked at the boy who was analyzing her words. "We're here. " She pointed to the bistro and after a while went inside with Ben. "Good morning! "

"Ah, Liliana, my dear! " Jade, Andre's wife called and approached the guests with a big smile. "Are you here for your husband?"

"Yes. " She replied with a nice smile.

"Ah, Ben, laddie. " The older one greeted. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

Benjamin glanced uneasily at Wilkinson, who nodded her head to indicate that he can answer.

"G-good, thank you. " He said.

After a short while, Jikyo left the kitchen, and Ben immediately smiled at the sight of him and ran to the man who immediately grabbed him, took him in his arms and hugged him.

"We've come for you. " He said pleased with the sight of Jikyo.

"I'm glad then. " He replied happily, then he put the boy on the ground and kissed his wife in greeting.

"Have a nice day, my dear. " Jade said kindly.

"You too. "

The young people said goodbye and the three of them left the bistro.