*+:。.。 4 。.。:+*

♦•1•♦

♦•2•♦

----------------------------------------------

It was the day of the Founders' Ball. By evening, the guests had already begun to gather in the great banquet hall. Everyone was dressed appropriately for the ball. There was a very nice and friendly atmosphere. At the beginning of the ceremony, the descendants of the families of the city's founders gave a few prepared speeches, and then the ball began. Some danced, others ate their meals while chatting with friends. It was also as the invitation announced. There were also children from orphanages at the ball. The townspeople warmly welcomed them, which greatly pleased the young and old participants of the party.

"Good, you managed to come. " Andre walked over to Jikyo and his wife. "Nice to see you. "

"You too. " Lily replied pleasantly.

Liliana wore a long green dress with gold ornaments. The sleeves were just as long, in the same colors as the entire dress. The elbows, on the other hand, were decorated with golden rims, which from a distance looked like bracelets worn over clothes. Gold elements also adorned the belt of the dress as well as a thin border at the neckline. The young woman had her hair tied in braid, and the two strands left in front of her ears gave even more charm.

Park Jikyo, on the other hand, was wearing an elegant brown suit. The pants were the same color as the top of his outfit. Underneath his jacket, - on the corner of which was a small sparrow brooch his wife had given him for good luck, - he was wearing a black shirt and equally elegant dark shoes.

"And what do you think? " Andre asked with a wide smile.

"I have to admit that every year, the ball looks even better. " Jikyo said, stroking his beloved's hand. The woman was standing right next to him, holding him by the elbow. "All the decor and what you call it... Attractions. " He said. "I'm even more impressed. "

"Right? " The older man was glad. "Wait until you hear the new orchestra perform. You'll see that... " He didn't finish, because after a while a young man ran up to him, who, judging by his face, had bad news for the boss of Jikyo.

"Mr. Dubois! Mr Dubois! " He called out in fear.

"Ah, Henry, what's wrong, laddie? " Andre looked at him.

"We have a problem. " He said worriedly. "Huge problem. "

"Ay? " The elder was surprised. "What happened? Tell me..." He said and walked aside with Henry.

Jikyo sighed and then raised his eyebrows, and his expression slightly amused his wife.

"Are you hungry? " Man asked. "Let's see what else they have to offer. What do you think? "

"Sure, why not. " The woman replied in agreement. "I like the new decor, those ribbons hanging from the ceiling..." She glanced up. "Jade had a good idea. "

Jade is married to Andre Dubois. The elderly couple spent their entire lives together. From what they said, they've been together since high school and are together until now. They've had also unpleasant moments long time ago, but despite this, they were happy that they spent such a wonderful, mysterious and long life together. They knew they had no regrets, and if they could live that life over again, they would definitely spend it together. They would spend it the same way, or they would be happy to look for new adventures that they could later tell their children or grandchildren.