*+:。.。 24 。.。:+*

Two years later.

Liliana was still having a hard time coming to terms with the loss of her beloved husband, but she tried to live on and take good care of their son. Just like she promised Jikyo.

Thoughts of him and their memories together gave her strength. She knew that nothing could fill the void left in her heart after the loss of her husband, but she promised that she would not give up and intends to keep her word.

It was also just like Park said, their friends weren't mad at her. They were glad that Lily had recovered somewhat and that they could be together again.

"Mom, what are you doing? " The boy ran to the blonde bustling in the kitchen.

"Muffins. " She replied with a smile.

"I love muffins. " Boy said cheerfully, and the woman, hearing his words, remembered the moment when she talked about the same with Jikyo.

"That's why I'm doing them." She answered exactly the same as her husband once did.

"Mm! " Boy clapped. "I have the best mom in the world. " He said proudly, which made Wilkinson smile. "Can I help you? " He asked.

"Sure. " She glanced at him. "I have an idea, Bennie. How about we make muffins together every morning at these times? Hm? " She asked. "Of course, we're going to make a few now to keep them for the next few days as little snacks, and when they'll end, we'll make them together again. What do you think? "

"Yes! " He called. "Yes! Let's do it! " He said happily.

Baking treats together became their routine, and little Ben couldn't wait for the day when they could make his favorite cupcakes again.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Uncle Jiho has arrived! " Boy called and went to open the door.

Today was Benjamin's birthday so his mom decided to throw a little party.

"Hello, birthday boy! " Song took the boy in his arms. "How are we? Okay? "

"Aye! " Little boy replied cheerfully, as soon as the man put him back on the ground. "I was helping my mommy bake muffins. "He said proudly.

"Well then, laddie. You have many talents in you. " He patted Ben's head.

"Um, wait, let me show you something." Birthday boy said and ran to his room.

Meanwhile, Song approached Wilkinson, who was already cleaning the kitchen.

"How are you? " He asked as she looked at him.

"I'm fine. " She replied and went back to what she was doing.

"For sure? "

Lily sighed.

"Today is my son's birthday..." She glanced over her shoulder at her companion. "I won't lie more." She added and put the bowls back where they were.

"I'm sorry. " Jiho said. "But I also wanted to talk to you about something."

"Something happened? " She asked immediately and looked at him again.

"No, just..." He scratched his head. "It's about what I feel... "

Liliana frowned, but before she could say anything, Ben came back and showed his uncle a new ship made of Lego bricks.

"Wow, you did it great! " Song exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Mom helped me. " Ben said. "We did all the work together, this is our work." Said proudly.