"Hey, that's not nice. Come here" Jay tickled the kid making he laughed so hard.

"Are you both friends?" Minji asking us.

"What kind of question is that. They must be dating." Yeonbin continues.

"We're not dating--"

"We're married." I stared at Jay in speechless. The kids cheered in happiness.

"But if you both are married, why didn't you agree that she's pretty?" He asked.

"When did I say I didn't agree with you?" Jay said making me accidentally blushed over his words although I knew he just acting.

"You agree that she's pretty!"

"Why is your face red?" The girl question me making everyone turned to me especially Jay. "Whaaat. Red? This is my natural face." I said as I was trying to hide my redden face.

"No, it isn't. Your face never as red as now"

Yeonbin gasped, "Are you blushing?! People said if their faces are red means they're blushing"

Even Jay were surprised after he heard what Yeonbin said. Jay chuckled to see my face redden, "Yeah right. Are you blushing, Eunsoo?" He teased me.

I do always got praise by people and called pretty and beautiful. I got used to it but this time, when Jay said it. I don't get it why am I blushing.

"I'm not!"

"You are" Jay touched my under chin using his index finger. I avoided his face as I was annoyed by him.

"We have to go now. See you again, Jay and pretty doctor!" The kids said as they ran to other place.

"Why didn't they call me handsome guy?" Jay pouted his lips playfully.

"Maybe you're not that handsome." I said making him glared at me. He stopped glaring when he saw a bruise on the corner of my lips, "What happened to your lips?" He asked.

"An accident happened in the morning. There's nothing serious." I said as I walked away from him. I stopped when he held my wrist, "Come, your bruise need to be treated"

-

"I can do it by myself, Jay"

"Hm? All I can hear is 'I can't do it by myself'." Jay said making me groaned in annoyance.

"Seriously, I can apply it by myself"

"If you can, why didn't you do it earlier?" Jay asked me.

"I was busy, Jay. I got this bruise in the morning while I have a session with a mental patient. After that, I went straight to other patient." I looked at Jay who wasn't response to my explanation and continue focusing on my bruise. He sudden chuckles made me confused.

"What are laughing at?" I asked.

"I got deja vu. I remember when I first treating you after Yoonsuk attacking you. The bruise is on the same place, I see"

I was surprised that he remembered, "The bruise was on the other side."

He chuckled again, "You still haven't changed. You still want to treat your bruise by yourself."

"Because I don't want to burden anyone" I answered as I watched him apply the medical cream on my bruise.

"Jay, I have a question."

He hummed as a response.

"Why are you and the kids were close?"

He stopped what he was doing, "I always came here to donate money to the one who needed and sometimes I do play with them because I really love kids. Yeonbin and Minji were hospitalised since three years ago because both of them got cancer. I always came to visit them and that was how we're close." Jay explained to me while cleaning his hand.

"You love kids?"

"I really do." He answered.

I nodded as understanding but then something crossed my mind, "I always came here too even before we met but why have I never seen you came here?"

"I always see you here.." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked him to make sure I didn't misheard.

"Done. Let's go home together."

"Why did you treat me this way?" I asked him.

"Then what way should I treat you?" He asked me back. I was silent for a moment and watched him bend down his body to my height,

"Tell me."

Our eyes met each other and it didn't break off. "I..I mean, you always cold towards me. What makes you suddenly act like this?" I said as I pulled myself together.

"Take this as an apology" Jay said as he ruffled my hair and walked to the door.

I was speechless by his act, how he looked at me made my heart race. I can't fall for him until this marriage is over but why do I feel like this? As a thousand thoughts were filling in my mind,

I just realised I've flipped.